Sign in to follow this  
atco

Aerosoft Special Prices

Just came back from visting Aerosoft site and they are having special deals this weekend. One that caught my eye was the PMDG "Queen of the Skies" for $49.99. Been putting off on this one and this may cause me to finally make the plundge. http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?show160. Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dumb me, I was ready to purchase a few goodies today, when I finally realized that Aerosoft do not have downloads but they mail the products to you. Cost of shipping negated all the reduced prices and kept me from buying German Airports one and Queen of the Skies. I can go ahead and download them immediately at other sites anytime for about the same prices when you have to add shipping. Well maybe a good sale will becoming up one of these days. At this point in time I just don't even want to add up the investment I have in this sim. Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guest AerosoftNA

Well then read the possibilities and VOTE for your wishlist.. you may even WIN the items you're looking for!So please do NOT compare download versions with the boxed versions.Boxed versions do have some significant advantages above download version. (I won't tell you how many people have problems with download versions... lost passwords, lost files or anything like that). And do not forget that the boxed version from Aerosoft normally contain paper manuals, charts... that are only available as as pdf files and you have to print it out yourself. (did you ever calculate how much that cost?) :-)Have a good look on the site and vote for the items you want to have. There will be a good pair of bundles out there!With regards,Richard PlokhaarAerosoft North America Ltd.

I also looked to pick up a couple of packs, but am I correct in reading (from the website) that freight to Australia would be $US40 ? Seems excessive compared to other suppliers????? I agree that CD Packs are preferable to downloads, when the freight cost is not a major factor.Warren

Warren

Guest AerosoftNA

>I also looked to pick up a couple of packs, but am I correct>in reading (from the website) that freight to Australia would>be $US40 ? Seems excessive compared to other suppliers????? I>agree that CD Packs are preferable to downloads, when the>freight cost is not a major factor.The problem is more with the mail system. We need to have a tracking number to be able to track a package.There are cheaper options available, but only in agreement with us.Normally we charge a lower price if possible in cooperation with the customer. I rather show a too high option and offer the customer a lower price, if we can find it.Aerosoft always looks for the cheapest AND reliable way of shipping. Does it make sense to loose a package... or it takes 2 months to get there...?But especially after January 16th the International EMS express Post International was raised from 47 to 55 CAN$ for shipping a single add on to Australia.

Thanks for the heads up.I just picked up US Airports 1, which has Fly Tampa's Tampa, Miami, San Francisco and San Diego on it for CAD$46 including shipping and taxes.What a great deal, just to buy 2 Fly Tampa airports by download would be US$43.Nice one Aerosoft !Garry