Sign in to follow this  
slavamirin

FSX FeelThere ERJ E145 v2 flight dynamics

Please, may be somebody knows how to change the behavior of this plane just after touchdown? In most cases it starts to jump on runway like a mountain goat and swings left-right like rocking chair. Sometimes ago I've read about this. That was something about flight dynamics changes in the *.air file of this craft. In FS9 this plane runs after touchdown more better, straight and without these annoying swings and deviations like in FSX. Thanks.

Please, look at this at 11:20 min

Why fly? Simple. I'm not happy unless there's some room between me and the ground.

-Richard Bach, "A Gift of Wings" 1974

Hmmm, mine does not behave like that at all!

You could try increasing (I'd suggest by 50% initially) the roll_stability value in the [flight_tuning] section on the Aircraft.cfg.

EDIT:  Just a thought, do you have Accu-feel by A2A installed?  Because the side movement effect is greatly exaggerated with it, so reducing this to a very low / off value would help with your problem here.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Thank you! I'll try your suggestions. And I do have a A2A accu-feel installed, but I can not find this option in Acuu-feel settings (look at screen shot). Please, show me where is this "side movement effect" situated?

Screen   https://prnt.sc/g7a36v

Why fly? Simple. I'm not happy unless there's some room between me and the ground.

Under LAND could it be side forces?  Just a "wild" guess:happy:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 hour ago, charliearon said:

Under LAND could it be side forces?  Just a "wild" guess:happy:

Yes, Charlie, it is "Side Forces" and I guarantee turning it off (or reducing to a very very low value) will solve your problem here :gaul:

Bill

Oh, thank you much! So appreciated! On my way to try this)))

44 minutes ago, JYW said:

Yes, Charlie, it is "Side Forces" and I guarantee turning it off (or reducing to a very very low value) will solve your problem here :gaul:

Thanks, no problem for me...just the OP!:happy:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

30 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Thanks, no problem for me...just the OP!:happy:

Oops, sorry, I misread and thought you were the OP :biggrin:

Anyway, this will fix his problem.   The side forces setting in Accu-feel is ok for GA but default settings are way over the top for airliners.

Bill

THANK YOU friends for your help! Now seems to works perfect without deviations. I changed both parameters in aircraft.cfg and turned off side force in a ACUU-FEEL. This is a link for virtual tour in a real E145 of the Dniproavia (UKR) company http://dniproavia.com/pano/4.html#h:53v:8

And this is a landing video with changed parameters (landing itself not so perfect, but runway running is straight, OMG!)))

Thank you once more, guys!

• Upvote 1

So pleased it fixed your problem - nice video!

Bill