Sign in to follow this  
jcorstjens

RealAir Legacy v2 for P3D v3 installed in P3D v4

I just copied the simobjects/airplane folder of the Legacy v2 for P3D v3 into P3D v4. 

Flies like a dream!

Just use the installer and point it at v4 instead. You then need the 64 bit sound gage. That's it. 

Hi Glen,

I didn't find a sound gage for the Legacy 2 in the gauges folder of P3D v3, apparantly this file is not installed. As I did, ALL functions and sounds of the Legacy in P3D v4 are perfect!

Do you have a proposal for the 64 bit sound file for the Legacy in v4?

19 minutes ago, jcorstjens said:

Hi Glen,

I didn't find a sound gage for the Legacy 2 in the gauges folder of P3D v3, apparantly this file is not installed. As I did, ALL functions and sounds of the Legacy in P3D v4 are perfect!

Do you have a proposal for the 64 bit sound file for the Legacy in v4?

The sound gauge for the legacy is located in the panel folder: RASLegacy_Sound_V2.gau

Without the updated 64 bit gauge from doug dowson you do not have all the sounds for the legacy. The gauge in the P3D v3 installer was 32 bit.

See the link provided by the poster above. Download it and rename it to match the file in the panel folder.

The Realair Lancair for p3d is my favorite addon airplane of all time. It eclipsed my Lotus L39 by a hair.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi All

I have my plane flying in P3Dv4 from an original P3Dv3.4 installation 

Flies good,sounds good

Did this recommended sound file install via douglassdawsons website

Did not notice any improvement-getting old and deaf!?

xxd09