Sign in to follow this  
Mejjo

P3D V4 Black rivers / lakes

Hi all,

I'm using ORBX Vector and i'm noticing in V4 i have some black lakes and rivers, I don't know if its an ORBX problem or P3D, Does anyone have any idea? 

Same thing with me. No relation to Frozen Lakes and Rivers. And mostly only a sector of a lake or part of a river is black (complete ORBX active) with a straight border. 

16 minutes ago, Pegaso said:

Same thing with me. No relation to Frozen Lakes and Rivers. And mostly only a sector of a lake or part of a river is black (complete ORBX active) with a straight border. 

Pegaso, go to the CP for Vector and turn off frozen and your issues will go away.

-Braun

2 hours ago, gpestel said:

Disable Frozen surface in Vector. It should be ok

Unfortunately I had frozen off and I see it too.  It much not be the same for every one.

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

Until you came along it was the same for everyone :-)

Strange that it's not fixed for you by deactivating it. :-(

21 minutes ago, swiesma said:

Until you came along it was the same for everyone :-)

Strange that it's not fixed for you by deactivating it. :-(

I had the frozen selection disabled all along.  I will try enabling that setting and then disable it and see.  Ya never know.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Bill  N7IBG     

40 minutes ago, Bill Griffith said:

I had the frozen selection disabled all along.  I will try enabling that setting and then disable it and see.  Ya never know.  :biggrin:

Hi Bill

Do you see this in the Orbx full fat regions? If so, some of them have the option to disable frozen water in their own config panels - accessible via FTX Central. Quite a few of the US regions have this as well as Scotland and Wales I think. The option in Vector turns it off for all other places though.

Cheers

Stu

• Upvote 1

Stuart Furley

9 minutes ago, stufer said:

Hi Bill

Do you see this in the Orbx full fat regions? If so, some of them have the option to disable frozen water in their own config panels - accessible via FTX Central. Quite a few of the US regions have this as well as Scotland and Wales I think. The option in Vector turns it off for all other places though.

Cheers

Stu

Hi Stu.  I found a selection in NA Northern California that may or may not have been selected.  Once you have selected frozen or unfrozen, exit and then return to that menu, the setting doesn't show which one that you had previously selected.  I have selected unfrozen in the menu and exited.  I have to go out now but I will see if that worked when I return.  Thank you for the suggestion.

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

I don't know. :huh:   I found two other ORBX add-ons that had water frozen or not settings and I set them all to not frozen.  The locale reservoirs and rivers still look mighty dark.  When I'm down low and looking across them they seem to be a dark shade of blue in the distance.  I will check some other areas.

Bill

Bill  N7IBG