Sign in to follow this  
jmig

Screens disapearing in PD3 V4

This has me flummoxed. I have a three screen setup in my cockpit. The main screen is a 27" touch monitor that I use for the instrument panel. This is the monitor that comes up and loads Win 10. I use a 1080p projector attached to a second GTX970 card for the outside view. The third monitor is a USB Elo touch screen that is used to display GNT 750 & 650. It is attached to the same GTX card as the 27" monitor.

My issues is this. Sometimes' (about 50%) when I hit ALT-Enter to go full screen the projected display disappears. The screen go to its normal blank grey display. Other times, everything works a it should and all three screens go full screen. Hitting ALT-Enter again will bring it back in the window mode, with the white bar across the top of each monitor screen.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why this happens. If it did it all the time, I might be able to trace it back. But, I never know if I will get a blank screen or an outside view. It doesn't seem to matter what aircraft is loaded. I have seen the screen disappear with different aircraft. Also, this has only started happening with V4. I never saw it with earlier versions of PD3.

Does anyone have an idea as to what may be my culprit?

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Have you asked this on the official LM forums? Beau is usually very quick to respond on multiple screen issues.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors