Sign in to follow this  
MarkRey

Which 757 will you choose?

Well the link you supplied points to the Level D 767 not a 757?I'd probably go for the Level D model (if it exists?) although I have the Project OpenSky 757 which (visually) is brilliant. Just wants for a really good panel.RegardsAdamFS9.1Win XPPrescott 3.20 GHz - 2GB RAMAsus ATi Radeon X800 Pro TD 256MBOmega Radeon ATI Drivers19" CRT 1600x1200 @ 100hzAudiophile 24/96 Soundcardhttp://www.hhukrecordings.co.uk

the LDS 757 is in developmentI love the posky 757 but want a good panel and a fully functional VC

that would be awesome if they did. But I also wish the 767 had a freighter version... if that is in the plans as well, cool!!

767 just looks like a bad overweight copy of an Airbus ;)Prefer the slim svelte sophisticated lines of the 757. And those enormous engines dangling off each wing are quite sexy too.I'll get my coat...

Eurotrans new yellow DHL livery looks sexy. I cant wait to fly one of them around Europe

Like so many others, I'll patiently wait for Level D, even if the others come out before. Meanwhile, I'll be very content with the 7-6. ...Dave

Why PMDG of course! Haven't had a bad time with any of their stuff. It looks like LDS would be as good or better from all of these responses. Noel

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

Hello,Well, since my PSS 777 is still grounded after three months and counting, I know what I will "NOT" purchase.However, on a FLYABLE note. I will purchase LevelD's 757, without question!!!

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

I am among those for whom the PSS T7 is in fact quite flyable and enjoyable. My sights are on LDS for the 757 however, as I am convinced I'll get a more highly detailed package overall, inside and out.Where semi-modern and modern jets are concerned I like the best - even at higher prices, as you can see from my latest sig :)regards,Markhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Given Level-D's constraint on engine types on the 76, I'll wait and see if they only provide the PW version for this one.

>I think you may have misread the thread.>>PMDG is NOT making a 757. At least they haven't announced>anything like that for the future.>>George Dorkofikis>Athens, Hellas>http://online.vatsimindicators.net/811520/1704.pngPMDG have no plans for a 757 in the very near future if at all, why make something LDS will make? Speaking of the LDS 757, I certainly hope the panel gets to be updated from that tried 7 year old bitmap, it's ok of course but a photo panel with an LDS system inside would totally rock..................Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

Guest Bill Hinton

I visited the Level D site and could not find anything about a 757.