Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

landing light switch C402

When I assign a toggle switch to the landing lights, the lights come on, but the switch doesn't move.  My nav, beacon, taxi, anti lights work just fine and the switches move.  How can I get them to work right.  I have the registered version of fsuipc and nothing works.  I even used ctrl + L, and the lights go on/off, but still the switch doesn't work.  If I use the mouse, then it switches and the lights work fine. 

John K

2 hours ago, johnk51 said:

When I assign a toggle switch to the landing lights, the lights come on, but the switch doesn't move.  My nav, beacon, taxi, anti lights work just fine and the switches move.  How can I get them to work right.  I have the registered version of fsuipc and nothing works.  I even used ctrl + L, and the lights go on/off, but still the switch doesn't work.  If I use the mouse, then it switches and the lights work fine. 

Hello John,

If you PM me an email address I'll send you a Lua script that I think will work for the landing lights. You put the Lua script in the Modules folder and use FSUIPC to assign a key (or switch) to it to toggle the lights on and off. I wrote this for the C441 but I think it will work for the C402. I don't have the C402 to test it with, but it is worth a try because the C441 seems to use the same Lvars.

Al