Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

What DLC You Want To See First

We could be realistic here, cause we know certain thing's are not going to be the first DLC available. But what the heck, list it anyway ( I think it's some jet's from a certain company, what is their name? ) Heck, this is your dream DLC, go ahead and list it!

Just because I think it might be possible.Maybe not the first, but not long after DLC becomes available

1 - A float plane!

2 - A regional jet, hopefully a CRJ of some sort! But I doubt it!

3 - PT-17 Stearman

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

I'd like a float as well, but I don't know what the water physics are going to be like.  Hopefully, at least, as P3D and FSX:SE.

A RW weather engine, something like Active Sky

A2A Comanche

A decent flight planner

Barry Friedman

As long as this is fun my vote goes to 

1. PMDG

2. PMDG

3. PMDG

4. FSLABS 

5. A great Phenom 300 or a latest model Citation

This IS in jest but specifically, I think any twin Jet ... Tube or Bizjet

Regards

Tony Chilcott

• Upvote 2

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

A2A 172, 182, Comanche

PMDG 777,747

FS Labs A320

Flight Beam, Fly Tampa, Latin VFR, and FSDT Airports

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I think maybe a super detailled scenery like that Seattle one Dzrewiecki are working on. :gaul:

• Upvote 1

We know there will be Boeing as they are one of DTG`s partnerships unlike the other one who does military, but I'm not that bothered I would take longer to get the base sorted WEATHER , ATC , environment. I use FSX:SE at the moment and will for some time but I never fly the default aircraft any more, so when I see people calling for more default aircraft they could do that by just porting over FSX aircraft and watch the forums turn on DTG, more likely some freeware dev will do it anyway and make them FSW 64bit.

Ray Fry.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

2 hours ago, Cyrex1984 said:

Orbx Norway

Yes, an updated ORBX Norway that utilizes the new technology in FSW. And then we also need a Dash-8 100 aircraft for all the short runways in Norway!

A floatplane would be very nice, but something more modern, perhaps a Lake Renegade, something like that. A helicopter as well perhaps?

Thanks,

Andrew.

2 hours ago, torium said:

Yes, an updated ORBX Norway that utilizes the new technology in FSW. And then we also need a Dash-8 100 aircraft for all the short runways in Norway!

Totaly agree :)

I'd like some ground scenery...a region...hopefully a large photoreal with accurate autogen.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

10 hours ago, fshobby said:

A RW weather engine, something like Active Sky

A2A Comanche

A decent flight planner

+1 for 1 and 3 :)

I'd like to see a float plane version of the Cherokee, which might happen. Hopefully JF are gonna get around to doing that with one of their Cherokee variants since they appear to be trying to make every PA-28 ever lol, and I know JF are definitely up for doing DLC for FSW. I'm assuming that much of the Aeroplane Heaven stuff will end up being available for FSW at some point since you can manually port that stuff into FSW and it does work almost perfectly as it is, and they are very much aligned with JF.

I'm presuming A2A will be going for it as well, so that'd be good as their Commanche would be cool to have in FSW and it definitely needs a Cessna 172 at some point.

I'd like to see a 737 in there, it does need a good airliner to make it more fun and there are plenty of 737s which have been developed for the ESP platform, so it will presumably not be too hard for one of those to get shoehorned into FSW.

Whilst we know PMDG are not keen on the notion of selling via a system like Steam, they may find that it would be silly not to be at the party if people start adopting FSW, and I should imagine more people will do that as time goes by, since it is shaping up to potentially be the best of the the 64 bit sims out there.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here