Trying to assign on/off switches to my GoFlight modules 

I'm looking for: 

Left Right Fuel Tanks, I can find Toggle, but no ON/Off 

Same with the Starters 

Can't find Left & Right Alternators / Generator 

Any thoughts

Tnx

Yair   

Sometimes you need to find the right combination of events and variables. You can make some things happen by setting the variables rather than sending events. In case you son't have the links, here's where you can find the events and the variables. For the starters, I think they are one-shot events - in other words you can't keep them switched on. But you can pulse them, so sending the event over and over again. For fuel selector, see the 'FUEL TANK SELECTOR:index' variable and the explanatory notes. For generators, maybe 'GENERAL ENG GENERATOR ACTIVE:index'.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

.oh Mar,k tnx you for your prompt response & advice

...shame on me, but I have no idea what are Events  & Variables Pulse Etc... ... and it's is strange, I remember I was able to assign FSPIUC switches to my GF-T8 module with no issues, (That was before I updated FSPIUC & had a fresh FSX-SE reinstalled), another weird things is that Most Multi-Engine AP has all those Switches depicted as ON/OFF switches, so we have "Toggle" and AutoStart & "StarterSet" but we do not have a simple ON/OFF assignments commands, after all when you turn the Fuel Pumps on on the B58 ( Switch Up) you should be able to turn them OF (Switch down), no ????

I do not have any issue with the Fuel Selector ( I use DesktopAviator Fule Selector Module) but as described, my problem is Fuel Pump 1&2 ON/OFF 

Cheers

Yair          

3 hours ago, N1125Y said:

I do not have any issue with the Fuel Selector ( I use DesktopAviator Fule Selector Module) but as described, my problem is Fuel Pump 1&2 ON/OFF

Okay, as far as I can see you need to check the fuel pump status by looking at the state of GENERAL ENG FUEL PUMP ON:index. And depending on the value you find there, you can send the KEY_TOGGLE_ELECT_FUEL_PUMP1/2 event if necessary. You will likely need to use Lua script to do this. It's a bit easier with LINDA, although still not that easy if you have no experience of programming.

3 hours ago, N1125Y said:

and it's is strange, I remember I was able to assign FSPIUC switches to my GF-T8 module with no issues

Well it's easy to assign things, but the problem you will have is if the things you want to assign don't exist. You have to create the logic yourself by working with what's available, and that means using Lua scripts.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

.. I hear you but LUA & Japanese are the same for me ..... lol 

But tnx anyway