Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

help,, with settings, must be simple control issue

Hi allseems to me when i read this group, that someone must know how to fix an issue i am havingI am running fs9.1 but recently a number of the aircraft, ( 737-400) and king air and lear jet, all are experiencing the same issue, when i load the plane and use any throttle control , either on the joystick or keyboard, only the left engine responds to the input, the right engine wont respond. when i start up the program the right engine is always off. interesting though if i actually get up in the air the autopilot works perfectly..I have tried reloading the joystick assignments and the drivers but this did not solve the problem,... thoughts>>>>?????

Guest RonB49

Try this. Press these keys, one after the other, "e", "1", "2". Use thw numbers at the top of the keyboard not the numpad numbers. The "e" key selects an engine, so "e", "1" selects engine 1 only. It sounds like this is what happened to you. Try the "e", "1", "2" routine. R-

wow, thanks for the help, i will try it later tonight, sounds too easy,, regards>Try this. Press these keys, one after the other, "e", "1",>"2". Use thw numbers at the top of the keyboard not the>numpad numbers. The "e" key selects an engine, so "e", "1">selects engine 1 only. It sounds like this is what happened>to you. Try the "e", "1", "2" routine. R-