Sign in to follow this  
CJSCH

Buttons no longer working in P3d v4 after update v 0.3.89

I'm having  problem now as well with my Saitek yoke. CP is disconnected from my yoke.

George Lee

Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Geforce GTX 1080, Corsair 16Gb memory, Corsair case, Corsair PSU

Since the latest update I can no longer pan around with my Saitek yoke's hat switch INSIDE the cockpit!  I can pan around outside all day long.  This is  a HUGE deal for me as I no longer use Track IR.

Please fix like yesterday!

Jack Sawyer

I took this opportunity to try the 12 buck upgrade to EZdok 2.0 and am loving it so far.  Mouse panning is buttery smooth and the effects are great.  I've had enuf of this one for now at least till its stable without the constant intrusive updates that breaks things.

I, too, no longer have any working hat switch on my CH yoke, and the Xbox  controller which I use to move Chaseplane around the cockpit is not being recognised since recent update.   This applies to any of the simulators FSX-SE, P3D v3.4 and P3D v4.

• Upvote 1

Regards

Keith Bowler

Hi, Same here, so I just turn off experimental versions in the preferences tab and after a restart it goes back to ver.3.66, and all buttons are fine. I am sure Keven will get out a fix soon.

John

2 minutes ago, kbowler said:

I, too, no longer have any working hat switch on my CH yoke, and the Xbox  controller which I use to move Chaseplane around the cockpit is not being recognised since recent update.   This applies to any of the simulators FSX-SE, P3D v3.4 and P3D v4.

I agree, I might do the same.  As much as I like CP I DESPISE having forced updates without my permission.  So I have to unplug my internet to they an't intrude into my PC?

Keven, you will lose my business mate if this ain't fixed!

Jack Sawyer

I wish CP would let the user decide if they want to update. I noticed that auto update is starting to become the new thing but it comes with its fair share of problems like this one. Now we have to wait for the developer to resolve the problem. And depending on their time zone or there personal life it could take awhile. I also like to read update reports from others before I decide to install the latest updates,

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

14 minutes ago, Olmba said:

Restarted PC, now work..

Restart fixed it for me as well. Thanks!

Gah! Same thing here. None of my joystick buttons seems to be detected by ChasePlane anymore since the last update. Neither from my Saitek X-55 nor my Razer Orbweaver Chroma. :( Now what do I do? Any way to rollback to a previous version?

Edit: I tried restarting the computer and the application several times, still doesn't work.

Peter Palotas

Come on guys. Fix it, or put the other one back. It's Saturday morning, the only time many get to use the sim.

I'm not trying to be negative, but do you do ANY testing on this stuff before you send out an update? The view buttons and panning are a huge part of this application and an update gets sent out that unknowingly breaks them?

I opted for the experimental builds quite a few months ago, this update broke all the panning buttons so I went back to stable builds and all is fine. How many of you are using the "experimental" offering? I may try going back to experimental build and then restart computer as some of said they did (with good results). Chill out just a wee bit, do you honestly think developers want to get on your bad side??  

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's