Sign in to follow this  
MIQUEL_7

P3D v4 new CTD please help!

Hey, 

I uploaded a video my P3D hangs even on ground and inflight and then continues... can someone tell me why? 

Errorlog: 

Foutbucket , type 0
Naam van gebeurtenis: AppHangB1
Antwoord: Niet beschikbaar
Id van CAB-bestand: 0

Handtekening van probleem:
P1: Prepar3D.exe
P2: 4.0.28.21686
P3: 594a7255
P4: 0000
P5: 134217984
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Toegevoegde bestanden:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WEREC4B.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WEREC4D.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WEREC6D.tmp.txt
\\?\C:\Users\Mique\AppData\Local\Temp\WERF5A3.tmp.appcompat.txt

Deze bestanden zijn mogelijk hier beschikbaar:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_Prepar3D.exe_4025e111e034876a5e22fffa87f52b6d1447861_305ee810_69c402c1

Analysesymbool: 
Opnieuw zoeken naar oplossing: 0
Rapport-id: 200dfa38-fc83-4f44-a5e5-45f3514d7777
Rapportstatus: 97
Opgedeelde bucket

Here's the video: 

Thanks in advance, I'd be apreciated with your help and efford!

Yours sincerely MIQUEL

Edited by MIQUEL_7
Error log added

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

I will move this to the P3D Forum as it appears to be a short pause and the sim continues.  Your report shows no errors.  AppHangs are common but do not think this was an AppHang.  I see you have TCAS turned on and it is showing a lot of AI.  Perhaps that's slowing down your flight and causing pauses.  You are also trying to get to FL380 and the FMC won't allow it.  Check the Legs page and look at the altitudes.  I know I have entered altitudes over FL320 and I'll get a warning that the max is FL220.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

4 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

I will move this to the P3D Forum as it appears to be a short pause and the sim continues.  Your report shows no errors.  AppHangs are common but do not think this was an AppHang.  I see you have TCAS turned on and it is showing a lot of AI.  Perhaps that's slowing down your flight and causing pauses.  You are also trying to get to FL380 and the FMC won't allow it.  Check the Legs page and look at the altitudes.  I know I have entered altitudes over FL320 and I'll get a warning that the max is FL220.

Best regards,

Jim

Yesterday and the day before I did successful flights with these settings smoothly suddenly it pauses and continues I changed nothing in the sims settings... 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

30 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

Best regards,

Jim

I tried to reload the flight with FSUIPC autosave but then P3D did not respond and got this crash: 

Het programma Prepar3D.exe, versie 4.0.28.21686 reageert niet meer op Windows en is afgesloten. Als u wilt zien of er meer informatie over het probleem beschikbaar is, raadpleegt u de probleemgeschiedenis in het onderdeel Beveiliging en onderhoud van het Configuratiescherm.
 Proces-id: 4160
 Starttijd: 01d3137af8045c24
 Eindtijd: 35
 Toepassingspad: D:\Prepar3D v4.0\Prepar3D.exe
 Rapport-id: 7b6dfb1b-b683-43e3-8a6d-b0fb55d585e6
 Volledige pakketnaam met fout: 
 Relatieve toepassings-id van pakket met fout: 

Please help me if you can. 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

Is the interval between your "hangs" te same in seconds? If So, try to turn of autosave. I had a simular problem with pmdg 737 and fsx. Fsuipc autosaves save in combination with pmdg not only your flight but also your cockpit state.These files are saved on your computer. Do a search on internet on autosave and state files pmdg or somerhing like that. You will see.  

By turning of Fsuipc autosave my problems are solved. 

Hope this helps! Good luck

mike. 

2 minutes ago, mdevrindt said:

Is the interval between your "hangs" te same in seconds? If So, try to turn of autosave. I had a simular problem with pmdg 737 and fsx. Fsuipc autosaves save in combination with pmdg not only your flight but also your cockpit state.These files are saved on your computer. Do a search on internet on autosave and state files pmdg or somerhing like that. You will see.  

By turning of Fsuipc autosave my problems are solved. 

Hope this helps! Good luck

mike. 

I need my autosaves somehow inbefore my P3D crashes inflight...

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

10 minutes ago, MIQUEL_7 said:

I need my autosaves somehow inbefore my P3D crashes inflight...

What do you mean with this?

if you start a new flight (Fsuipc autosave option off) do you then still have the "hangs" during your flight?

4 hours ago, mdevrindt said:

What do you mean with this?

if you start a new flight (Fsuipc autosave option off) do you then still have the "hangs" during your flight?

Turned Autosave off and no crashes.

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

On 12-8-2017 at 10:46 PM, MIQUEL_7 said:

Turned Autosave off and no crashes.

So your problem is solved Miquel?

Best regards and happy flying!