Sign in to follow this  
dal330200

CTD NGX Night time v4

Hi all,

The sim has CTD on two separate occasions when I fly the NGX at night, but it seems to happen near the end of the flight, usually when on approach and I hit the flight attendant button or do something else on the overhead panel.    I doubt it's a scenery issue as it happens long before the scenery loads, and it only happens at night.  I don't have any log info atm, but I'll put it up here the next time it crashes.  I'm going to register FSUIPC and autosave to deal with it for the time being, and I have no idea what's causing this, whether it's the NGX or something else, but I wanted to take a shot in the dark here just to see if anyone experienced similar problems.  I can say that it happened on 2 nvidia drivers if that helps.

Thanks,

John

if you have flytampa scenery, it has some issues with their 3d grass at night. disable this via flytampa configurator, it helps :-)

Interesting...both crashes involved approaching into kmdw.  I'll give that a shot.  Thanks!

john