Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Flight 1 GTN Core settings

Curious to see where you have your core settings at. I have tried "All" and "Auto" so far but, for me, the 750 is very sluggish when first started but does smooth out after a minute or so. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

In the ini file, have you tried to change the "legacy" either from 1 to 0 or vice versa? That solved my problem.

2 hours ago, warbirds said:

Curious to see where you have your core settings at. I have tried "All" and "Auto" so far but, for me, the 750 is very sluggish when first started but does smooth out after a minute or so. 

I have found the "last two cores" option to work the best for me.

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Hi Bert, I have been having crashes in p3dv4 since I installed the new version of F1 GTN. Today I think I found the answer (still not sure, needs more testing). I have been running two GTN 750's in the duke and Flysimware Lear and after about 10 minutes of flight p3d crashes. So I tried just one GTN in the panel and so far it is  working,,,fingers crossed.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

1 hour ago, warbirds said:

Hi Bert, I have been having crashes in p3dv4 since I installed the new version of F1 GTN. Today I think I found the answer (still not sure, needs more testing). I have been running two GTN 750's in the duke and Flysimware Lear and after about 10 minutes of flight p3d crashes. So I tried just one GTN in the panel and so far it is  working,,,fingers crossed.

Smart move  :cool:

Bert

Sorry to bump an old thread but...

On 8/12/2017 at 1:48 PM, scisimmer said:

setting the task priority to realtime does the trick for me

Where do you find "task priority" at?

Thanks!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home