Sign in to follow this  
Guest DLM9000

Looking for Anchorage Scenery (PANC)

Guest DLM9000

Looking for Anchorage Airport Scenery (Ted Stevens International,PANC).Any suggestions?Dennis Mitchell

Guest thedoggg

Don't know about Anchorage airport scenery, but for the surrounding areas Alaska Cinematic is about the most realistic photoscenery I have used. Is payware but worth it if your computer handles photoscenery well.

theres a freware package in the library but nothing flytampa-like, unfortunately. its my favorite stop being a wanna be freight dawg

Guest United

Alaska Cinematic by georender does a great job at surrounding the default FS9 PANC and adding to it, but is not otherwise an airport specific payware addon. I know of no PANC pay or freeware.Randy Jura, KPDX

Right here in the AVSIM library is a very nice PANC freeware release by William Morgan/FRF Studio.File name is pancv2.zip, you can also find by searching PANC.Good luck.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest Carter

With all due respect to the author, that doesn't look anything like the recent additions to ANC.Original Poster: There's a new release of the 'C' concourse and recent additions due out sometime soon from some authors @ FS2004.com.

I hope they spruce up the cargo areas! That will be cool!

Guest DLM9000

Thanks to all for the info. I will get the library file while we are waiting for a total terminal overhaul.Maybe with all of the Freight being flown now, someone like FlyTampa or Aerosoft will make a complete package. However, thanks to the authors of the PANCv2 files in the library, your efforts are greatly appreciated.Dennis Mitchell