Sign in to follow this  
MishaTX

2.2.2.1 missing waypoints with some airways

X-plane 11, AIRAC 1708, P2A v. 2.2.2.1

Was plotting a route from EGSS (Stansted) to EIDW (Dublin), came up as follows in SkyVector:

UTAVA Q75 BUZAD T420 TNT Q4 WAL  PENIL L70 BAGSO   

Validated OK with SimBrief as well.

When trying to enter it in P2A, I got as far as UTAVA. Then, when I attempted load Airway Q75 to BUZAD, the Airway came up OK, but the only choices were BKY (OK, that's one end of the airway) and HELLI, the latter being an intersection in Australia located on an airway with the same name. BUZAD was nowhere to be found.

Fun thing is, both the airway and BUZAD show up fine in P2A. Even funner thing is that if I try to load Q75 from BUZAD to UTAVA, UTAVA shows up fine on the list (along with our Australian friend HELLI, which would be a bit of a detour ;-)), so I can apparently go one way, but not the other.

Then, when I attempted to load T420 to TNT, I had a looong list of choices for T420 out of BUZAD, except TNT wasn't one of them. Again, it all shows up fine in P2A, and SkyVector doesn't have a problem with it, nor did SimBrief.

Also again, I can load T420 fine from TNT to BUZAD, just not the other way around.

The solution in my case was to export the plan from SimBrief to an X-Plane .fms file, then import it into P2A, but there's definitely something strange going on here.

Thanks for the report.  I'll look into it.

In the meantime, you can use the FP Import button to the right of the flight plan and paste the one line route you have and add the airports to get

EGSS UTAVA Q75 BUZAD T420 TNT Q4 WAL  PENIL L70 BAGSO  EIDW

Then choose the PFPX in the drop-down and it should import nicely. 

Dave

Can confirm that this has been tested and fixed in the next update

fixed2_zpsklzl1zbi.png

fixed3_zpsluoircki.png

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image