Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Wilding

Ground Environment 2006 WOW!!!!!!

Guest Fjorko

>Hi>>I have GE and so far I'm not immpressed.>>It may be possible that I have an incomplete install.>>I have been flying around Florida and the buildings in towns>make the towns look like shipping container depots.>I see exactly what you mean by containers by looking at other people's screenshots... TBH i'm not that convinced either...they do look like shipping containers...Some people's shots looks much better than others.....Have you seen the ones at Simflight.com ? Those looks nice !

Guest delta_one

Hi Adam, please can you post a link to your screenshots as i can't seem to find them ! really would like to see what is the difference between the two sets.:-)

Guest Peter Wilding

shipping containers......what are they?????50 beta testers missed them so our sincere apologies guys.Perhaps you can work with us to fix this but really if you are not impressed or unhappy contact me on p.wilding@btopenworld.com and I can sort it out for you.I talked to Anthony about this and all the testers I could get hold of and none of us know what you mean????

Guest jwchimelak

Alex:Thank you for sharing those two sets of screen shots, they are wonderfully clear.I have recently purchased GE 2006 and am enjoying it very much, also.In addition, can you, please, tell me what program you use to identify your location, elevation, etc. as your screen shots show in the bottom right hand corner of the screenies?In advance, thank you. Sincerely Joe

Guest PPSFA

GE just gets better and better! I feel like a cheerleader and I'm thinking of starting a Peter Wilding and Anthony Vos fan club!I had a concern about the level of autogen, and emailed GE support with some screen shots to show what I saw. I again got an immediate repy, but it went way past that! Anthony and Peter took one look, showed me how to tweak my FS settings, and then promptly went back to work to improve an already great product. That was last night. Today, they sent a screen shot of the new autogen and I gotta say, "I can see my roof from here!"As good as I thought GE was when I installed it Thursday night, its 100% improved now. They said a patch should be out tomorrow and I can't wait to install it. Three days ago I'd didnt have a clue who these guys were, now I want them to adopt me! If I had a clue how to put a screen shot here, I would post a 'before and after', but alas, I am clueless!WTG Peter and Anthony!

GE is a f****g spoiler of FSX. I mean most of the excitement and anticipation of FSX has gone away with the GE release. And if you're using it with another few add-ons it is already almost as good as it gets. No birds yet though. :)

Guest allcott

>I'm currently using BEV, should I switch over to GE?>>Dave F.`Yes`, if you fly anyhere other than the USA. `Possibly` if you fly in North America.Allcott

Guest delta_one

Just one question i have about Ground Environment : can anyone tell me if it replaces the default runway textures?Thanks

Guest Peter Wilding

HI there,No we don't touch runway texturesthanks for asking the question

Guest kooljet

Hi. I just got it.. can anyone please tell me if can just install it right now and overwrite bev textures.. or what's the best way of doing this.. sry if it was already mentioned before. Thanks.

Guest Peter Wilding

hey, if you just got it come on line on msn messenger and contact me on p.wilding@btopenworld.com and I'll talk you through it and help you with installing an update.

Guest acuba

Sorry, one question to developers: are we going to get a email about release of all-in-one update or not? What webpage we have to check to see this update for Europe?