Sign in to follow this  
Davidrebolton

RE: Pilot2ATC Demo

I read that if using AIRAC 1707 or above we need version 2.2.1.6+ . I have 1708 installed on all but I cannot find a 2.2.1.6 demo, only 2.2.2.1

Is there a 2.2.1.6 demo? Would/will I have to install an AIRAC that's compatible with the download version to demo it? 

With thanks 

No, the airac that's provided with the demo is fine. 2.2.2.1 is the one you want.

NAX669.png

4 minutes ago, mwilk said:

No, the airac that's provided with the demo is fine. 2.2.2.1 is the one you want.

Won't it be out of sync with the sim though as atc will be on 1707 while the rest of the sim will be on 1708.... Can I download the demo and update it via the Navigraph Manager? 

45 minutes ago, Davidrebolton said:

Won't it be out of sync with the sim though as atc will be on 1707 while the rest of the sim will be on 1708.... Can I download the demo and update it via the Navigraph Manager? 

Absolutely. If you have either Navigraph or NavDate Pro you should be able to update the Airac.

NAX669.png

14 minutes ago, mwilk said:

Absolutely. If you have either Navigraph or NavDate Pro you should be able to update the Airac.

Superb, thank you! .... Shall do it now :) 

Watching the full set up video now, If we are using xenviro for weather, should the SIM weather box be checked as the weather source in the WX tab? 

28 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Most users using xEnviro use NOAA Real Weather which grabs the real weather from NOAA, just like xEnviro.

Thanks, and may I take this opportunity to say this program is superb so far and I've not even used it haha, just watched set-up videos, features and played. The sheer amount of features and detail is amazing, it really is! Seriously thinking of using it's flight planner instead of PFPX, being able to visually see the STARS and SIDS on an overlay is so cool!.

Are we able to add real voices instead of the Windows default voices? 

And do you plan to perhaps add a randomise voice for each COMMS (tower, departure, arrival ETC) for each flight, instead of the same voice for say tower for example each flight, mix things up a bit?

I look forward to getting the most out of the demo! 

thanks for your time mate

Dave,

I have a bunch of Ivona voices I bought a few years ago for VoxATC when I was flying FSX. I can't recommend them highly enough, they sound great and work perfectly with P2ATC.

Mark

2 hours ago, markcellis said:

Dave,

I have a bunch of Ivona voices I bought a few years ago for VoxATC when I was flying FSX. I can't recommend them highly enough, they sound great and work perfectly with P2ATC.

Mark

Thank you, how do I get the voices working once downloaded, where do they go in the sim? 

with thanks 

The sim does not use them Pilot2ATC does, I think it is on the config voices tab.

Mark

You must install the voices in windows by running their install program.

They will then show up in the choices on the Voices page of Config in P2A.

• Upvote 1