Sign in to follow this  
macpilot

PMDG Web Site Product Download Problem

I have PMDG 737NG, 777, and 747 for P3D v4. PMDG Operation Center tells me there are updates for these products. When I click Install Update I'm told to log into the site. Login, previous orders, and download the product. I have tried this last night and this morning. I get the message contacting the site. But I never get to the download option. Is there a problem with their site? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank You

Bill McCracken

There must be an issue with the site because I can not download for the updates either.

1 hour ago, AF2002 said:

There must be an issue with the site because I can not download for the updates either.

Had this problem when I updated my 777. I right clicked on the final download link and chose "change download target" and it gave me my "save as" dialog.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi all,

This software editor it's very strange than the others ! Their product are very expensiv, but you do not really have a support and must help you yourself on differents forum. I used it too, but to many problem so i put it in the trash.

When you have an issu with Aerosoft, Qualitywings, justfligjt or Hifisim prodcuts, they assit you until your problem is solved.

39 minutes ago, af007 said:

Hi all,

This software editor it's very strange than the others ! Their product are very expensiv, but you do not really have a support and must help you yourself on differents forum. I used it too, but to many problem so i put it in the trash.

When you have an issu with Aerosoft, Qualitywings, justfligjt or Hifisim prodcuts, they assit you until your problem is solved.

PMDG have a dedicated support ticket system which gives customers a direct link to PMDG's tech support team. This forum is a customer forum for people to ask questions and get general customer to customer support.

FYI - PMDG require you to sign your full name in all posts on the forum.

2 hours ago, AF2002 said:

2 hours ago, macpilot said:

I have PMDG 737NG, 777, and 747 for P3D v4. PMDG Operation Center tells me there are updates for these products. When I click Install Update I'm told to log into the site. Login, previous orders, and download the product. I have tried this last night and this morning. I get the message contacting the site. But I never get to the download option. Is there a problem with their site? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank You

Bill McCracken

Can you both access the main PMDG website?

Can you both access the main PMDG website?

YES! Then I login and go to my previous orders.

WANABFLYER Post below worked for me. I downloaded all 3 updates. I have not installed any yet. But I have the 3 zip files.

Had this problem when I updated my 777. I right clicked on the final download link and chose "change download target" and it gave me my "save as" dialog.

Bill McCracken

I can access the PMDG website. As an earlier poster stated that right clicking and saving the target as a file to their computer worked for them, that I fact solved my issue as well. Thanks for the suggestions!

As I stated earlier I downloaded and then installed PMDG 747-400. Loaded P3D V4 and it wouldn't load. Restarted the computer still wouldn't load. Deleted PMDG 747-400 via windows uninstall. Restarted computer. P3D V4 still won't load.

Any ideas as how I can fix this. PLEASE

Bill McCracken

5 hours ago, macpilot said:

As I stated earlier I downloaded and then installed PMDG 747-400. Loaded P3D V4 and it wouldn't load. Restarted the computer still wouldn't load. Deleted PMDG 747-400 via windows uninstall. Restarted computer. P3D V4 still won't load.

Any ideas as how I can fix this. PLEASE

Bill McCracken

That normally happens when you chose to update using the repair function. 

Few things:

1. One literally has to trip over the links to the official support system in order to end up here. If you have an example of where this is not the case, please let us know.
  2. One could pay us $1 or $1M for software but if your browser is causing you to not be able to download something, then you're still not going to be able to get the software. We cannot control your computer. If you cannot do something in a web browser, it's best to try another one just as a first step in troubleshooting. Specific to recently, an update from MS has caused IE/Edge to not work properly. If you're using it, try something else (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc).
  3. The sim not loading is usually the result of saving one of our aircraft as the default aircraft (something the Intro specifically warns people to avoid). Delete the default flight from your My Docs folder.

Kyle Rodgers