Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

HDG mode

Hi, James! Yes, I´m interest of a Live stream! I come back to you later. I´m in my office now.

Hi, James! Me pardonne for a late answer. Business as usual. My vacation is over =Less time for the 747-400. About the livestream, I have no webcam or headset because my son has taken them to his home. During flight time my A/P- HDG- ALT- and Speed knobs stops working. All at the same time and without warning. Wind speed 30-60 knots tailwind. I´m unable to reengage the A/P. I can physically turn all the knobs and I have put in HDG/SEL Mode.

I tested both realistic- and easy mode when I try to reconnect the A/P. Sometimes the solution is to restart my AS16. When I get this kind of problem I manually fly my 747 and after about 150-250 Nm I succeed in engage A/P in realistic mode and all the knobs works just fine again.

13 hours ago, Ken Wennerholm said:

About the livestream, I have no webcam or headset because my son has taken them to his home.

You won't need either. In a livestream, you would see what he's doing as he's doing it, and if you want to talk to him, you would communicate via a chat window. He would then read it on his screen and would either respond via the chat window or, more than likely, verbally, so he can point things out.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Just now, Captain Kevin said:

You won't need either. In a livestream, you would see what he's doing as he's doing it, and if you want to talk to him, you would communicate via a chat window. He would then read it on his screen and would either respond via the chat window or, more than likely, verbally, so he can point things out.

Ok, good! I can have a livestream. I read an old post here, from the early 2013s, that people have the same problem I have with PMDG products, A / P stops functioning e.t.c. There it was told that the BIOS battery can cause problems that I experience.

My computer clock has stopped working even though I have a computer that is just one year old. I have change BIOS-battery. I now uninstalled the B777 and B747 awaiting a new Motherboard. The BIOS CLOCK can cause damage during installation (I think AVSIM is an abbreviation of AVionic SIMmer).

Just now, Captain Kevin said: