Greetings. 

I've noticed that RWY lights are missing in KSFO Flightbeam scenery. I posted this issue in Flightbeam forum and I was told it is likely PTA issue.

36366708122_a42c7077fa_b.jpg

I have Oslo from Aerosoft and RWY lights are there. For some reason Flightbeam SFO does not like PTA. 

I am wondering if anyone else has this issue. 

Thx for looking.  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

OK. So it is presets causing RWY lights disappear and looks like it affects only KSFO HD from Flightbeam. All other airports from Flightbeam are fine. If I revert to default P3D shaders then everything looks normal in KSFO.

Thx 

Just an update. I have installed Aerosoft EDDF and no RWY lights either using PTA.

Is anybody else having the same issue? 

Wonder if it's Dynamic Light triggered? Both Aerosoft EDDF (the new one) and KSFO has Dynamic Lighting... You could see if the problems persists in FlightBeam KMSP?!

I think it was a user error. What I've been doing was starting the sim during the day time and then use Time Preview option to change Day to a Night. Doing so the day changed to night along with taxi, ramp, airport lights etc. but not  runway lights. If I start the sim at night then runway lights show up. I think Time Preview is doing this. I think I caught it because if I start the sim at night and then using Time Preview change it backwards night to day I noticed that runway lights are still On. I am still testing it but I think that is the reason. So most likely it was just me, not a PTA. Huh...:dry: