LittlePaulio

FOR SALE
MFG Crosswind Pedals

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Hey, looking to sell my MFG Crosswind pedals. Bought just just over a year ago, however priorities have changed and I just don't have time to sim anymore. They are next to new, used 10-15 times. Photos available on request. They are available from the MFG site for €320 in the EU plus vat, I'm willing to let them go for €230 before P&P. They come with all the original parts.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've heard nothing but great things about these.  Seems like a reasonable price.

OP didn't provide a link to the product, so I thought I'd add it for him.  LINK

Best wishes.

On 8/14/2017 at 3:52 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

I've heard nothing but great things about these.  Seems like a reasonable price.

OP didn't provide a link to the product, so I thought I'd add it for him.  LINK

Best wishes.

Thanks Dave!

In relation to the shipping expenses I live in the Rep. of Ireland and I don't have an account with a courier service as I am not a frequent seller and our national postal service (An Post) would charge a frankly ridiculous €67 for shipping to areas in the EU. I apologise for this so unless you live in Ireland or the UK (or have a business account with an international courier) you might be better off ordering from MFG directly. I should have checked that before posting and I apologise for wasting anyone's time.

Regards,

Paul

Edited by LittlePaulio
Forgot sig!