Sign in to follow this  
MichaelJ17

737 does NOT load properly

Hi.

Today I reinstalled my whole FSX. I had this problem sometimes before but now its like 8 out of 10 times the 737 doesent load properly. Either the displays are dark or i cant use any button or I can hear the engines but they are not spinning and I cant move at all. It really happens 90% of the time. Reloading the aircraft at the gate doesent help, ending the flight and starting it again helps sometimes but most times I have to restart the whole simulator. It seems like the only way its working is if I have the 737 as standard flight.

Can somebody help me? Is there any fix?

4 hours ago, MichaelJ17 said:

Hi.

Today I reinstalled my whole FSX. I had this problem sometimes before but now its like 8 out of 10 times the 737 doesent load properly. Either the displays are dark or i cant use any button or I can hear the engines but they are not spinning and I cant move at all. It really happens 90% of the time. Reloading the aircraft at the gate doesent help, ending the flight and starting it again helps sometimes but most times I have to restart the whole simulator. It seems like the only way its working is if I have the 737 as standard flight.

Can somebody help me? Is there any fix?

FSX or FSXSE?

Kyle Rodgers

FSX:SE

The top row that says "Initializing all sysmtems" never comes up. Only if i have the NGX as main flight and start it. If i change from one livery to another it doesnt work anymore.

Changing from one livery to another is not recommended as this will cause issues likes the ones you mentioned. it is also mentioned on the introduction manual

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

No I have another problem. I have fixed the problem with the initialization. But now if I start with the default saved flight everything is fine. If I change to another pmdg the fuel is going from 92% to over 2.000% and im jumping all over the place. If I reduce the fuel in the FMC to 100% I only have 9.000lbs left. If I try to put it back up to ~45.000lbs it says "invalid entry" What is wrong with this plane?

21 minutes ago, MichaelJ17 said:

If I change to another pmdg the fuel is going from 92% to over 2.000% and im jumping all over the place. If I reduce the fuel in the FMC to 100% I only have 9.000lbs left. If I try to put it back up to ~45.000lbs it says "invalid entry" What is wrong with this plane?

As mentioned in the intro manual, do not change between our aircraft. This causes issues, given the complexity of the simulation we're trying to force into the sim.

Kyle Rodgers