Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSW is 25% off on steam - U$18.74

7 hours ago, switch686 said:

In other words, no different than a lot of Sims on the market. Flying, racing, trains, starships, etc, etc....

Not sure what your point is. Seems a bit defensive of Dovetail when there is no need. All I'm saying is expect more sales.

10 minutes ago, Parping Couplet said:

Not sure what your point is. Seems a bit defensive of Dovetail when there is no need. All I'm saying is expect more sales.

Just commenting on this buisness model being the norm these days. I neither defend nor denigrate any of them. I fly 3 of the 5. All I can afford.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, switch686 said:

Just commenting on this buisness model being the norm these days. I neither defend nor denigrate any of them. I fly 3 of the 5. All I can afford.

Fair enough.

A few things to remember beforing bashing FSW. First off, it's in EARLY ACCESS! This means that it ISN'T FINISHED YET. It's closer to an alpha version of the game rather than a beta since they are still adding completely new features to it, i.e Truesky etc. Secondly, you get a whole lot for even the standard price, a flight simulator with a handful of PAYWARE aircraft AND Orbx FTX Global which alone costs close to 100 aussie dollars (half price right now because of Orbx sale) so a bit of perspective before you start thrashing it. I haven't bought it yet but for so cheap right now I'm thinking about getting it just to get on the early bird train. The more sims on the market, the better. ATM I'm mostly busy with FSX:SE and P3Dv3.4 (yeah haven't even upgraded to P3Dv4 yet) and it's fantastic when you think about it that there is still XP11 AND FSW to try out, when time and money permits. Never been a better time to fly airplanes or helos virtually!

• Upvote 1