Sign in to follow this  
Carlosmax50

FS2Crew 737 Audio Reset P3D v4

Hello Everyone!

I'm having issue resetting the audio from 1 device to the other, does any of you having this problem as well? How can i reset the audio?

Have a nice day

Can you elaborate on "reset audio from 1 device to another"?

You mean you want the audio to go through your headset?

If so, select the audio device associated with your headset on the FS2Crew panel audio selection section (location varies with the version).

Then press HS on the Main Panel.

Most of the FO audio will then go through your headset.

Best,

12 minutes ago, byork said:

Can you elaborate on "reset audio from 1 device to another"?

You mean you want the audio to go through your headset?

If so, select the audio device associated with your headset on the FS2Crew panel audio selection section (location varies with the version).

Then press HS on the Main Panel.

Most of the FO audio will then go through your headset.

Best,

Hi Bryan!

i wanted to reset from my speakers to my HS, I did what you want me to do but when i press audio test i can't hear anything

6 hours ago, byork said:

Did you select the correct audio device for your headset?

Can you hear the FO?

yes but didn't work the only way i can successfully change the audio is when i restart the simulation. 

I am having the same problem. I cannot switch to a USB headset that I just bought. The procedure I'm doing is select the headset in FS2CREW control panel and then click HS. Whatever I do the audio of the FO always goes through the main speakers as they are set as default audio device in Windows 10. Tried resetting the audio and restarting the sim. Any suggestions?

rb_banner_driver.png

5 hours ago, Sunny Andonov said:

Nevermind, I got it working by turning OFF/ON FS2CREW and then selecting HS. Strange...

How can I turn it off and on?

4 hours ago, byork said:

You mean  you toggled the FS2Crew panel closed and then back to open?

Exactly, that's what worked for me the very first time. Hard to explain but the HS button did not do anything until closed/re-opened the fs2crew panel. The audio was still going through the main speakers.

Now after several more tests appears to be switching just fine and HS button does it's thing. I'm not sure if this has something to do with my audio cards setup because I have multiple. Been trying to get it working also with a bluetooth headset but unsuccessfully that's why I bought the USB headset and finally works. 

rb_banner_driver.png

On 8/16/2017 at 7:56 AM, Sunny Andonov said:

Exactly, that's what worked for me the very first time. Hard to explain but the HS button did not do anything until closed/re-opened the fs2crew panel. The audio was still going through the main speakers.

Now after several more tests appears to be switching just fine and HS button does it's thing. I'm not sure if this has something to do with my audio cards setup because I have multiple. Been trying to get it working also with a bluetooth headset but unsuccessfully that's why I bought the USB headset and finally works. 

i still can't change the audio.

Are you using USB headset? I had issues with other type of headsets.. a bluetooth for example. The only way I got it working was with USB headset. Then I only select the headset in the audio options and hit the "HS" button. When you start the preflight events you will first hear the FO on the speakers and at the Preflight checklist you will hear the FO in your headset. This is a bit confusing because not all the audio is routed through the headset.

Hope this helps.

rb_banner_driver.png