Sign in to follow this  
stephanie789

Hello Everyone !!

Welcome Stephanie:biggrin:

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Hi Stephanie,

I know this is either a typo or a gramatical error but I cannot help myself and this is not meant to be nasty

"I lived in the united state"

Does this mean in a previous life? (I am a great believer in these things)

However, to get serious again, A very big welcme to you and can you please enlarge on your interests, your sim preference (if any) and previous experience (in this or your previous life LOL)

You can look forward to lots of help if  and when, you require it.  Lots of nice people here  and the Moderators are great. They generally do not shoot first and then ask questions.

Looking forward to hearing lots from you.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hi Stephanie.  We do not allow links to cracked software.  You have been banned.  Links in your signature removed.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jim,

I have no idea how you picked up on the links to cracked software as I cannot see any links whatsoever. If they exist, and I do not doubt you in any way, How did you do it. What sere the indications?

Regardless, Well spotted and well done Sir.

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Thanks Tony.  It was early too (0530 hours) and I was trying to get to the golf course.  Not many new members throw links in their signature on Day 1.  Hopefully I did not get any malware by clicking on them!

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Oh! Why did you ban her? This is Stephanie and she wants to meet me and have my babies. :mellow: Now we'll never get together. Jim, you're heartless.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I hope you don't go on Reddit and tell them about what I did!  Those people are really mean there!

Stephanie said she was from the "united state".  Is Pakistan part of the "united state"?? 

Submit News to AVSIM

19 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

I hope you don't go on Reddit and tell them about what I did!  Those people are really mean there!

Stephanie said she was from the "united state".  Is Pakistan part of the "united state"?? 

Well Jim if you watch TV news at all....it sounds as though we only have maybe one state left that is United....LOL

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Aaarrrgggghhhhhh.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.