Sign in to follow this  
ralinn

Turbulent Designs KGPI Glacier Park International Airport Announcement

Hi all!

Just a heads up, we've announce KGPI Glacier Park International Airport.

The Team

You’re probably wondering who will be developing KGPI? Well, here’s the team:

Russell Linn – Modelling, Ground Poly
Russ White – Modelling, Vegetation
Greg Jones – Modelling, Photoreal Imagery

We’re very excited to start development on KGPI and we look forward to sharing updates with you though the development process!

The full article and the reason we went with KGPI can be read here: 

https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/turbulent-designs-kgpi-glacier-park-international-airport-announcement/

Thanks for your continued support!
Russ

• Upvote 2

logo.png

Russell Linn

Art Director

Turbulent Designs

Very cool. I have KFCA (AKA KGPI) as the FBO for many of my NRM flight plans. 

PayPal standing by...    :biggrin:

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

Awesome.  There is lots to see at this airport and beautiful scenery around it.  Can't wait.

Another airport to look forward to! Excellent location. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Great News...It's a beautiful place in real world...cant wait!

KMSO and KGTF would be a nice addition also... :-)

McDaniel

Thanks for the kind words, all!

logo.png

Russell Linn

Art Director

Turbulent Designs

McDaniel, right on the mark.  KGTF is home to the Montana Air National Guard who now fly the C130.  Also have a FedEx regional hub with many small planes and regular flights from KMEM in addition to regional flights to KMSP, KDEN, KSLT, KORD, KLAS, Phoenix/Mesa.  Lots of GA flights as well.  It is also home to this poster which should carry a lot of weight.  

KMSO is also a very scenic airport home to wild land fire training and teams along with regional flights and GA.  

Sounds like an interesting airport, looking forward to it.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I've been simming a long time and have purchased more software than I want to admit and I had never heard of Turbulent Design's before tonight? Perhaps I've been under a rock lately but I'm willing to bet there are others who don't know about them either. Wish they would offer their products via Simmarket as I like to keep my purchases semi centralized and it might help them get recognized more? At any rate, I plan on purchasing some of their work real soon(would have been today had I spotted them a few hours ago but I just picked up a few new titles earlier).

If you have not looked at their work it's worth a look around very impressive stuff. The Terra Flora project really looks impressive, Orbx Trees just went into a holding pattern even if it is on sale right now.

RE Thomason Jr.

Turbulent Designs is indeed impressive..I was massively impressed with KMBS.. Especially when you are on runway for the take off roll.. The runway textures looked very real.. For me, they are on par with fly Tampa etc..

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:29 AM, ralinn said:

Just a heads up, we've announce KGPI Glacier Park International Airport.

Count me in!