Sign in to follow this  
Ralgh

KLAX

Guest sssummer

Can't wait. This will be perfect with So Cal 2 Megascenery. Very pleased indeed. Looks like it is far along in development too. :)

sweet!!! cant wait to have a good framerate friendly airport. with the massive amount of traffic, simflyers is a slide show. hopefully they pay attention to detail at the south cargo and GA ramps as I always start and end therereading the info on the page, it does look like they will pay attention to the cargo terminals. excellent news! Not sure what they mean by each runway is operated by a separate controller, only the north side and south side have their own controllers, one each for tower and groundHopefully they, or somebody else, will do PANC next!

Guest 777forever

FINALLY! I believe this will be one of the most anticipated releases ever. Now if some developer will be brave enough to develope my home airport....DFW :)Marcus

LAX is my home airport. I have the World Airports which has LAX. I have a very high end computer and my frame rates took a major hit at the World Airports er um....Airports. Is that what you mean by "slide show"? I am not happy about these because I have free Boston and Rome scenerys and the Fly Tampa San Diego and I love all of those. I am hoping for a good LAX. Tom Landry

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg