Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

A Few New Calgary (CYYC) Shots...

Guest abent

Glad you like it Carlos. It's coming along very well.Adam

Guest babiukc

Hey Adam,Great to see you still doing great work. Can hardly wait.Cheers,Cam

Looking great! I installed a bunch of Calgary scenery upgrades from the Avsim library yesterday, and this will be the icing on the cake when it's done.

John G.

Guest abent

Thanks guys!:-) Glad you like it.Hey Cam, long time no talk. How are things? I found some pics of the new terminal at YWG. We're planning an overhaul some time in the future. The pics I have are very good. The model shown on the WAA site and the associated pics should make an overhaul easy without another trip to the airport.It will be a while though before we can get to it.Drop me an email some time. Or if you want to chat online email me and I'll send you my skype ID.Adam

Guest jamtide

A simple word search for "Calgary" yields the best scenery news I am yet to come across! I am happier than pig in poop to read and see pictures of your upcoming Calgary scenery package. For years I have been turned off of GMAX learning curves and procrastination. My intentions and dreams were there to attempt to design my own YYC scenery.....Now I see those screenies on your site and I'm excited!!! You name the price (I would pay alot!) I will buy it!Thanks guys...Look forward to it! ... and no..... I won't ask when it will be ready!

Guest abent

Hi Jamie,The scenery is really moving along. The screens are quite out-dated and I will endeavour to post up some new ones in the next day or so.I think you will find the wait worth it. Things are looking good and it runs very smoothly. Thanks for your interest. Adam

Guest jamtide

That's teriffic!Can't wait to see the new screenshots!Thanks again!

Guest abent

Hi Guys,Thanks, there should be some new pics up there this afternoon for ya.Jason, I do not have a map but most of the sceneries are in Manitoba and the Maritimes - a few in Northern Ontario. A good thought though. Maybe I'll do up a map for them.Cheers,Adam

Guest jamtide

Just viewed the latest of the screenshots. Superbly well done! One question though... are there plans to adjust the airport perimeter to prevent landclass creep. The default airfield perimeter in FS2K2 is abnormally large, with Deerfoot Trail climbing high ovwr the terrain to the west of Runway 10. Secondly , seeing trees on the airport is not correct either. Just a question.... I am aware of the difficulties with airports, flattens and terrains... well, somewhat anyways!Thanks

Guest abent

Hi Jamie,The airfield will be based upon aerial photography, so it will be accurate. I've only played a bit with the landclass so far but will embark on a project soon. The trees u see there are just there because I assigned a certain grass texture as I disliked the default one. You will see no trees on the airfield at all when the landclass is done. Once, I get started on the landclass, I'll post up some overhead shots.Cheers,Adam

Guest abent

www.cysjhangar.ca and go to the CanUk Scenery tab.Adam

Guest CA7719B

>To the avsim admins,>>How come you let adam post screenshots of his PAYWARE(>DONATIONWARE) scenery ?>>Excuse me, but no one made you click the link. Don't like it, don't click it.And oh by the way....We we're these "screenshots" posted at? Not on here from what I see.

Hi Adam,Your sceneries look fantastic. I've been recently doing more and more flying into small airports. Your creation will be a perfect fit for me. Excuse my lack of geographic knowledge for Canada...do you have a comprehensive map showing the locations of all your airports?Thank you,Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI