Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

And the winner is...me...lowest end system!

Alright ready for these mega system stat's running FSW:

MacBook Air 2012
i5
4 GB RAM
Intel integrated 4100 graphics
128 GB SSD

Windows 10 partition!

Please, please, no Apple hating :)

Yes just like when I first starting flying FSX I had the lowest settings and NO GRAPHIC's for FSX for 4- 5 year's and still had fun! FSX screams now!

Flight School never would work, but FSW does. Amazing it even work's at all!

• Upvote 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

What frame rates do you get in various situations?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

22 minutes ago, Murmur said:

What frame rates do you get in various situations?

You gotta be kidding me. What's a frame rate...he he...Ummmm low, 15-25 sometimes:)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Learjet777 said:

You gotta be kidding me. What's a frame rate...he he...Ummmm low, 15-25 sometimes:)

At minimum settings?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

22 minutes ago, Murmur said:

At minimum settings?

Yes, yes, and yes...I usually only set the scenery I think it is to LOW, everything else is way far to the left, almost off the screen to the left :) I was actually looking for negative number options :)

Just like FSX, Flight Sim World does not determine my computer. I am a light coder person, not a gaming person. I like my 2 sim's but they come second in my purchase of a computer. I can turn on TrueSky but have to sit on the runway, and not move an inch, and say aaahhhhh. Then set everything to low and fly. I have a few videos on my FSW Break YouTube channel.

It's pretty obvious in this video :) One of my mission's!

Hahaha...I think you win hands down.

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

Duh....! Shoot I meant to quote you SmokeDiddy :) And making mission's is really fun if that's the sort of thing you like! Or if you like flying mission's that's fun too! Likes me some Flight Sim World :) What I did forget to say is that I can not do any of the Lesson's because of the Video Cut Scenes, me mega laptop no like it! It also explains why Flight School never worked because all it was or is are Video Cut Scenes pretty much! 

SmokeDiddy said I won, I am the king of low end systems...taking bow.... :) And your prize sir is a 2006 laptop....geez...I can never win, or is it lose! But no I did win, now I am confused! 

• Upvote 1

Missions are great, but I'd like to see AirHauler 2 sometime soon, then I'd have hauling missions with a real purpose.

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/866234647594296131/741D62C643524607D6EF80C1728287AC98DA8498/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1920:*

CPU i5 3.4ghz 4GB ram MSI GTX960 GPU , GPU on game mode in shot over Blackpool airport new system end of year when motherboards are up to date with the new CPU`s.

Setting on high not ultra scenery settings custom.

Ray Fry.

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Runs fine on my Commodore 64 16 bit with monochrome monitor. Hate the blurries though... 

© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Some geospatial data on this website is provided by geonames.org.
Privacy Policy   |  Legal  |  Steam Subscriber Agreement

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1113679101

MY latest test ORBX EU installed and ORBX LOWI airport , have NA OLC , S CAL , N CAL, Monument valley installed.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/389280/screenshots/?p=1&browsefilter=mostrecent

ORBX Lighting climbing out of Innsbruck.

Ray Fry.

Raymond Fry.

Here are the screenshot rules. Please familiarize yourself with them.  I have to read them from time to time too to keep them fresh in my memory. Also, pay particular attention to the fourth rule. It is important.

You may post your screenies in the Screenshot forum and leave a post here directing others to them.

Images posted to AVSIM must conform to these rules.

Images must be posted in the AVSIM Screen Shot Forum or the Real Aviation Photos Forum.

Images are not allowed in other AVSIM forums unless the image is required to show a problem you are having or images of configuration settings. Non-flight simulation images can be linked in the Hangar Chat Forum if required to show or emphasize the title of the topic. Anything related to Flight Simulation or Real Aviation will be moved to the appropriate Screen Shot Forum.

Images posted in topics that are actually screenshots to show off an aircraft or scenery will be split from the topic and moved to the appropriate Screen Shot Forum.

Images must be hosted on your own image server site, such as Drop Box, Google Drive, Photobucket.com, OZx Image Hosting, or a website that you own.

Images can be of any size; however, be considerate of your fellow AVSIM members as large photos will take longer to load for some members who do not have fast Internet connections.

Images will automatically be resized to fit the viewer's screen width. This process is done automatically by the AVSIM website program.

No more than 20 images per thread. Moderators will remove any image that exceed this requirement.

AVSIM members are reminded of the AVSIM Terms of Service in respect to images, and copyrighted and intellectual property. Images that violate our policies regarding copyrights and family safe environment will be removed and, depending on the severity of violation, user suspended or banned from AVSIM.

Images copyrighted on other websites such as Airliners.net are not allowed and will be removed immediately.

See Signature Rules for posting images in your signature.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Point noted.

Ray Fry.

Raymond Fry.

On 8/16/2017 at 1:48 PM, SmokeDiddy said:

Missions are great, but I'd like to see AirHauler 2 sometime soon, then I'd have hauling missions with a real purpose.

Yeah me too!

Well, this went from saying how bad my system is, to us getting in trouble for screenshots. Me sad! Guess I am in trouble for the Youtube link too? If so sorry and I'll remove it if I need too!

Sorry, I tried to delete the video in my post but can no longer edit that post...sorry!

Well I cannot beat the Commodore 64 with monochrome monitor in the "mine is smaller than yours" competition but ...... I installed FSW off of steam overnight to my Acer R II netbook. N3700 processor @ 1.60 ghz 4 gb Ram, Intel HD graphics 1 gb. Fired it up this morning and with all graphics automatically set to non existent I turned off advanced sky.  I then flew between my home airport at Parafield YPPF to Adelaide International YPAD and got a solid 11-14 FPS. Just out of curiosity I turned on anti aliasing after landing and it dropped a couple of FPS.

Will I do this again? Doubtful, but kudos to FSW for a smooth if somewhat jaggy flight. I never thought it would install let alone run.