Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

P3d V4 Autogen Issue

When I look to the horizon, there are tiles that are not loaded, but load as I get closer. This occurred in win 7 64 and now win 10.

Is this an autogen bug that needs to be addressed by LM or do I need a more powerful gpu than my gtx 970?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I have the same issue as well as blurry textures with my 1080ti. Don't think it's gpu related. 

• Upvote 1

Good to know it not my card.  Thx

Win 10 did give me  a boost in fps in clouds. I'm very happy about that.

4 hours ago, Virtual Flight Realm said:

Vsync or fast sync are activated?

Does it make a difference?

What do you recommend?

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

What do you recommend?

If you have any problems with tearing, then definitely try fast sync. It works effectively with very little of the performance hits that other forms of vsync have.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Anytime you start seeing splotchy autogen loading at the horizon or even closer, it's because the sim can't keep up with the load you are putting on the system. 

What's your autogen draw distance set at? Try lowering it. If that fixes it, then yeah, only an upgraded system is gonna fix it. 

8 hours ago, Virtual Flight Realm said:

If you limit frame rate with fast or vsync, you may encouter autogen pop up eff

Unlike standard vsync, fast vsync doesn't limit your frame rates.

• Upvote 1

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit