Sign in to follow this  
Alexander Dementyev

FSX: SE + Level-D 767 + FS2Crew = CTD

Hello, pilots!
After almost 5 years from the last flight in FS2004 I decided to return to the FS world and decided that I would use the FSX: Steam Edition and Boeing 767 by Level-D. I just bought everything game and addon, but for best experience in the game i need one more thing - FS2Crew and i buy it too (on simmarket). Everything was fine... almost. Plane is working fine now, but have troubles with FS2Crew, once i call panel and press "Setup" my game crash to desktop! 

All modules isa morking as SimConnect and others, RAAS by FS2Crew team working good too, but no luck with FS2Crew 767 Edition. Reinstall didn't help. 

Any ideas? Or i can ask for refund?)))

3 hours ago, byork said:

Did you read this?

I know it's hard to read.

When Avsim updated their forum software a lot of our forum posts got messed up in the process.

Hello, Brian!
It's not difficult, but I'm just used to the fact that when you buy software, you get the latest version at that time. In any case, the update of Start Center helped me.
Many regards!