Sign in to follow this  
gboz

REX TD Enhanced nearly here

10 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

Thats just my own personal opinion and I don't need or have to compare it against anything.

Thanks for helping me to understand you, I got it.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I just realized how much I missed HD airports after landing at a default airport last night in P3Dv4.......zoiks!!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

...I absolutely love World Wide Airports Extreme.

Worldwide Airports made my home field (KPWK) look a lot better. For me, that alone is worth the investment.

2 hours ago, Flic1 said:

I just realized how much I missed HD airports after landing at a default airport last night in P3Dv4.......zoiks!!

:biggrin:

2 hours ago, charliewards said:

Worldwide Airports made my home field (KPWK) look a lot better. For me, that alone is worth the investment.

Glad you're enjoying Charlie!

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

14 hours ago, branks737 said:

I'm liking this. I just spent $200 last week on orbx products with their great sale. 

I'm buying this rex product straight away. Damn this hobby that I love 😉

My wife is going to kick me out of the house if she finds out! LoL

How long have you been married?

She is going to find out! There are no ifs ands or buts!

Your toast!:laugh: LMAO

1 hour ago, Avidean said:

How long have you been married?

She is going to find out! There are no ifs ands or buts!

Your toast!:laugh: LMAO

12 years married. Yeah I know no weaseling out of this one. But just between us, it was worth it lol 

Just to give everyone who are waiting for REX TDSC Enhanced Edition.  We are currently on the last moments of testing.  We hope to have the update available late tomorrow or Saturday.  I will keep you advised.  Full builds will not be to the vendors until Tuesday of next week.

• Upvote 2

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Sometimes us customers having no idea about what it takes are a little bit confused and certainly not patient enough. Could you shed some light on this specific REX4TDSC topic? I mean, for a non-professional like me it simply is like that: REX4TD is now in an enhanced version available. REX SC is available already for some days. So REX4TDSC is simply the combined product, no? I honestly do not really get why this takes another week to be updated, but as I said, I have no idea... Would nevertheless be nice to know the reason.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Texture Direct Enhanced Edition update and full download versions are completed and ready. Some of our vendors don't have them up yet, it's out of our control, sorry.

The Enhanced Edition update for Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds could be ready as early as Friday (still testing, and yes it's a lot of work).

The full download of Texture Direct With Soft Clouds Enhanced Edition could be ready as early as Monday. It seems our vendors don't typically work on weekends, so we can't rely on their schedules when reporting timelines for release. Our official store will be the first to have them ready.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

1 hour ago, timest said:

Texture Direct Enhanced Edition update and full download versions are completed and ready. Some of our vendors don't have them up yet, it's out of our control, sorry.

First of all thanks for the Texture Direct update.The file that is available for download at flightsimstore is rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725.zip. I assume this is the old one and the new should be dated 0814? 

23 minutes ago, javsira said:

First of all thanks for the Texture Direct update.

Hi,

You're very welcome.

23 minutes ago, javsira said:

.The file that is available for download at flightsimstore is rextd_sp6_hotfix5_20170725.zip. I assume this is the old one and the new should be dated 0814? 

Correct, that is not the Enhanced Edition update. We were informed that they should have the new one up today (Thursday) at some point. We requested that they inform our customers when that time comes.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Great to see it in V4. Congratulations!!! 

Would we be able to update via the updater in Rex4Direct softclouds version already installed? or do we have to uninstall and install the new downloaded version?

Thanks and keep the good work for your new products.

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

I have just downloaded it from the vendor and have just installed it  ....... 

Now it's time to compare  .........

Ladies and Gentleman ... In the blue corner ...... ASCA  ... and in the red corner .... Rex 4 Enhanced 

Let the battle commence  .........   Hehe   :) 

I urge compatibility instead... if Tim or Reed happen by once more, please consider allowing ASCA integration. Your Soft Clouds are unparalleled, but Dynamic Theme updates are brilliant as well.... a win win....

Ta- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

31 minutes ago, lasnubes said:

I urge compatibility instead... if Tim or Reed happen by once more, please consider allowing ASCA integration. Your Soft Clouds are unparalleled, but Dynamic Theme updates are brilliant as well.... a win win....

Ta- C

ASCA Integration works fine with Rex 4 Enhanced 

I am at present testing Rex4 Enhanced with ASCA Dynamic mode activated and it works a treat  

• Upvote 2