Sign in to follow this  
bic

documentation

I cannot seem to find any documentation on the 1900 install file, where can I get it?

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

I have installed it fine, but is there any sort of PDF that Carenado provides with things like gps usage, startup checklist, and other checklists like taxi, climb, descend?

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

ok, 90% sure I did that and did not see anything, but I look when I get home.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

There is nothing there.  I also checked my p3d v3 as well and the programdata as well as documents.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Suggest to uninstall and then reinstall the 1900. The B1900D folder is 'normally' in the FSX/P3D/Carenado folder.

Do you have other Carenado/Alabeo planes installed?

x:\Prepar3D v4\Carenado\B1900D

Should be in a folder like this. 

The documentation is not very helpful. Extremely basic.

• Upvote 1

Thanks KenG, that's where it's at.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

LOL, that's exactly what Bert and I told you....

I have the latest download for FSX/P3D. The file I downloaded is called CAR-550.zip and I tthink it is the latest one. I am running P3Dv4.1 and the plane loads and runs well in this program.

There is a file created in the main root file of P3D called Carenado. Open it and you will se the file called B1900D. Open it and you will see 10, in my case, Adobe Acrobat files:

Recommended Settings; Electronic vertical speed indicator; Copyrights; CarenadoGNS530 Users Guide; B1900D Performance Tables; B1900D Normal Procedures; B1900D Flight Management System; B1900D Emergency Procedures; B1900D Electronic Flight Information System; Avidyne Multifunction Display

I am just starting to use this plane, so I do not know if everything works as it should, but so far so good.

I have never flown a real one, but this looks like a lot of information to me, so maybe everything you need can be found here?

Hope this helps.