Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simicro

RealAir 2006

Guest aca_dia

Simply fantastic! If you are a SF260 or Spitfire fan you will not be able to pass on this one. The updated Bear Gulch scenery is fantastic (can now work with UT as well) and there us a really nice configuration tool. Great job RealAir.

Guest dpc

My new default aircraft. Fantastic!!!!-dave

Guest Simicro

Excellent, all RealAir planes are now smooth gauges !

Guest Jimbofly

Rob and team:Thanks again for an awesome package! Again you did a brilliant job. Can't say enough!!/goes off to enjoy citabria/decathlon/scout packageJames

Guest Zevious Zoquis

WEEE! After a several months-long hiatus from FS (pretty much since just after the SF260 update released), I come back and find this wonderful surprise. Awesome! The RealAir planes are without a doubt the most completely satisfying planes in my bulging hangar. That's not a criticism of the fantastic work of other devs and freeware guys at all - just a comment on the stupendous quality of the RA stuff...

Guest Zevious Zoquis

hehe, like I say Rob, I've been away for some time now doing other stuff so I hardly even noticed the wait. :) It's a fantastic update none the less though. Thanks indeed. :)

Guest Simicro

Xevious,Some RealAir fans are alike ? I was like you I've been away from FS because I was flying Condor a soaring simulator. But the release of the package and especially the Scout gave me the taste and motivation to fly again FS. So good to have the smooth gauges among others things in those planes !