Sign in to follow this  
Schorle

Cannot reinstall Chase Plane (Installation error)

Chase Plane stopped working today and I chose to reinstall but to no avail.

Installation aborts with following message:

Installation Error: System.Exception: cpDownloadError
   at A.B.A(Boolean )
   at VFXCentral.MainWindow.A(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Any info how to fix this? Thanks!

Same problem here, cant install, i restarted my sim and then chase plane kept crashing on start up and i tried to reinstall and get the same error when installing 

Got the same problem, got (ConnectionClosed) at first, then i tried to reinstall and got the same as you... 

Same problem for me.

I've got this problem : 

So I tried to reinstall ChasePlane, but I've got an error.

441122Capture.jpg

It's my last vacation day and my simulator is unusable. I'm crying now xD

Hope the FSFX team will find a rapid solution :)

2 minutes ago, Lucky1508 said:

Same problem for me.

I've got this problem : 

So I tried to reinstall ChasePlane, but I've got an error.

441122Capture.jpg

It's my last vacation day and my simulator is unusable. I'm crying now xD

Hope the FSFX team will find a rapid solution :)

You get the exact same error as me at least

Same problem here. This is a perfect reason why there must be an offline option.

Leon Gerber

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core 4.12 Ghz (water cooled)GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080Ti 12 GBMemory: Corsair 32GB / MB:  Asustek computer, TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) (AM4) / SSD: Samsung 2GB 2x / HD: Seagate 4 GBPSU: ROG Strix 1000W

1 minute ago, Schorle said:

Wow...seems I'm not alone wit this.....

my guess is that something is happening with their servers etc... So i would guess EVERY single chaseplane user out there will have this if they try to use it lol :P

Same problem for me too.  Glad to see I have company. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California

Michael Gutierrez. North Hollywood, California

This is starting to be ridiculous... 2 days of sim available for me since a long time, 2 days without ChasePlane for different reasons... The soft is amazing, but it must be really more reliable !!!

The competition is not so good, but not ridiculous and far more reliable, so I'm really thinking about switching if nothing is done on ChasePlane...

3 minutes ago, n666eo said:

This is starting to be ridiculous... 2 days of sim available for me since a long time, 2 days without ChasePlane for different reasons... The soft is amazing, but it must be really more reliable !!!

The competition is not so good, but not ridiculous and far more reliable, so I'm really thinking about switching if nothing is done on ChasePlane...

I know the feeling, but probably if you switch from Chaseplane to ex EZdok, you MAY ecounter the problem some of my friends have been with... EZdok is updated some versions, and sudenly... Problems after problems... I bought Chaseplane because EZdok not working as it should.... But now i get these problems too..... :O Totally understand what you are saying, feeling the same way :O 

Ezdok working great for me as it has for years, the new version 2 has another update coming soon and the developer is now well and is active in his forum.

Another example of competition being good for us simmers, chaseplane got him moving again.