Sign in to follow this  
Martin_Starski

2D windows / panels closed by change of view

Hello,

Sorry if my question is silly or not-relating to ChasePlane, but maybe someone will be able to help me.

In my P3D v3 I'm using ChasePlane to fly by Dash 8 Q400 by Majestic Software. As you surely know, sometimes it's necessary to open 2D window of PFD or MFD to see the indications / parameters better. Some time ago I was able to close such 2D window by only changing the view to the other one, which means it wasn't necessary to close it by mouse clicking. But after some changes (maybe in ChasePlane, maybe in P3D...) such 2D window is already visible even if I change the view.

Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to get back to the previous state? As I mentioned - it was much better to me to click the change of view on my yoke to see 2D window than closing it by mouse clicking.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)