Sign in to follow this  
Guest flacwby

FS Craches when approaching ALL Orlando Sector Airports

Guest flacwby

I installed (Jim Vile's) MCO ILS Afcad and ILS changes to add RWY 17R/35L and while I'm sure nothing is wrong with the files, I must have done something wrong because now FS Crashesabout 10 minutes into the ILS landing routine for ALL Orlando Sector Airports (KSFB, KORL, KMCO, KMLB, KDAB). I've spent over 3 hours trying to fix the problem up to and including uninstalling FS and reinstalling, however I did not go as far yet as to delete ALL directories after the uninstall, but after re-installing the program, the same thing happens. I have of course removed the ILS files, the new AFCAD everything. Any suggestions? I have other AFCAD's that are fine, its just this one that changed something in the AI about traffic. I use FS Live with no problem, so it's got to be something that has changed in the Traffice files for the Orlando Sector.Bobby