Sign in to follow this  
MIQUEL_7

PMDG 737 NGX Speed question

18 minutes ago, downscc said:

You are still showing the flap problem, and 100% of the time in this forum that has been resolved by removing fsuipc5.ini... not sure moving it to the P3D root folder was a good idea.  The advice is generally to move it to your desktop so you know where it is.  Then FSUPC will create a new one without the problem setting.

I don't think it'll find it in the root folder. That's usually what I recommend to people because sometimes their sim install is located on a different drive than the desktop, and in that case, dragging the file would only create a copy on the desktop and not move it out of the modules folder.

1 hour ago, MIQUEL_7 said:

Hello I'm currently flying and it's still the same though...

Interesting. Where are you getting your flight briefing? SimBrief? PFPX?

Kyle Rodgers

48 minutes ago, downscc said:

You are still showing the flap problem, and 100% of the time in this forum that has been resolved by removing fsuipc5.ini... not sure moving it to the P3D root folder was a good idea.  The advice is generally to move it to your desktop so you know where it is.  Then FSUPC will create a new one without the problem setting.

Okay, will do that but can I move it somewhere not in the P3D installation location instead of the desktop because I always keep my desktop neat, and wants to keep it that way, is that also a reccomandation? 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

12 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Out of curiosity. What panel state you used when you loaded the aircraft? 

The default.

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

1 minute ago, Olympic260 said:

Engines running and you only setup the fmc correct?

When I start P3D I set the panel state to long, then after GSX done all it things with pushback and stuff I put the panel state to default and set everything as I can correct... :)

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

So you are changing a panel state two times? Any reason for that? 

load p3d, select the Ngx with the default state i.e., engines running on the runway. Load fuel and payload and depart and tell us if you are have the same issue.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

6 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

So you are changing a panel state two times? Any reason for that? 

load p3d, select the Ngx with the default state i.e., engines running on the runway. Load fuel and payload and depart and tell us if you are have the same issue.

Yes 2 times, that's because I don't know yet how to fully successful start the NGX from cold and dark and I want to go with GSX at the gate and pushback as finished, when I select the default state I can't run GSX because engines running. 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

Try to do what I suggested, I am suspecting that the panel change you are doing might play a part on what you see. Also I suggest to do the tutorials as well 

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

I don't think it'll find it in the root folder. That's usually what I recommend to people because sometimes their sim install is located on a different drive than the desktop, and in that case, dragging the file would only create a copy on the desktop and not move it out of the modules folder.

Interesting. Where are you getting your flight briefing? SimBrief? PFPX?

PFPX

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

8 minutes ago, MIQUEL_7 said:

PFPX

What are the load values given to you by PFPX? Specifically the ZFW and fuel.

What livery are you flying?

Kyle Rodgers

12 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

What are the load values given to you by PFPX? Specifically the ZFW and fuel.

What livery are you flying?

My ZFW for this flight from Manchester, EGCC to Iraklion, LGIR was 56725; my RELEASE was 10419...

It was in a PMDG 737-800 Jet2 Holidays. 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

3 minutes ago, MIQUEL_7 said:

It was in a PMDG 737-800 Jet2 Holidays. 

That's not one of our liveries is it?

If not, try to fly one of ours (that uses KGs at least) and see if it occurs.

Kyle Rodgers

43 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

That's not one of our liveries is it?

If not, try to fly one of ours (that uses KGs at least) and see if it occurs.

Euhm, no it's not one of the PMDG Operations Center but I downloaded it from the AVSIM library... 

I moved my FSUIPC.ini to my documents folder and the yellow bar under the speed is now quit normal the yellow bar was at FL370 not there anymore but sometimes my sim pauses like 30 seconds and continues... when Autosave from FSUIPC is enabled... (I need that somehow) I always use KGs as I'm in Belgium we count in KGs...

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

3 hours ago, MIQUEL_7 said:

Euhm, no it's not one of the PMDG Operations Center but I downloaded it from the AVSIM library... 

I moved my FSUIPC.ini to my documents folder and the yellow bar under the speed is now quit normal the yellow bar was at FL370 not there anymore but sometimes my sim pauses like 30 seconds and continues... when Autosave from FSUIPC is enabled... (I need that somehow) I always use KGs as I'm in Belgium we count in KGs...

Good, you've confirmed that something wasn't correct in the FSUIPC settings.  It is a common problem.  There is no way to do a FSUIPC save and have it happen quickly.  I prefer to manually save with the menu and that has been sufficient.  Kyle wasn't pointing to a problem with choice of units, he was simply suggesting a possible course of troubleshooting and suggested using a livery that had the kgs as it's setting.

Dan Downs KCRP