Sign in to follow this  
kityatyi

New functions for the 777

i would like to ask if it's planned to move more of the new functions that exist in the new PMDG 747-400 series to the 777, such as the shaking effects or the new, advanced ground operations including service vehicles? So that the 777 will match the functionality of the 747.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

If I recall correctly, RSR stated that they do in fact plan to roll back the functionality from the 47 back to the 777 and eventually the 737. The 777 already has the new ground model so it has already begun to an extent.

1 hour ago, kityatyi said:

i would like to ask if it's planned to move more of the new functions that exist in the new PMDG 747-400 series to the 777, such as the shaking effects or the new, advanced ground operations including service vehicles? So that the 777 will match the functionality of the 747.

Yes, the features will eventually be moved back to the 777 and possibly the 737, however my guess is that it will take a fair bit of time.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Yes, the features will eventually be moved back to the 777 and possibly the 737, however my guess is that it will take a fair bit of time.

Do you think even the shake and the ground ops will make it to the 777? Wow, that really made my day however long it takes!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

9 hours ago, kityatyi said:

Do you think even the shake and the ground ops will make it to the 777? Wow, that really made my day however long it takes!

No idea. All we know is that PMDG plan to eventually move the features new in the 747 to the 777

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

If I recall correctly, RSR stated that they do in fact plan to roll back the functionality from the 47 back to the 777 and eventually the 737. The 777 already has the new ground model so it has already begun to an extent.

I can´t taxi the 777 with the engines on idle power, like the 747. Everybody has the same behavior?

Mauricio Hexsel

27 minutes ago, Hexsel said:

I can´t taxi the 777 with the engines on idle power, like the 747. Everybody has the same behavior?

Mauricio Hexsel

It depends on the weight of the aircraft. You should be able to use some power to get rolling and then have the throttles close to idle for the rest of the taxi. My n1 sits at about 25-26% during the taxi. Obviously, it will be a bit higher if you were at MTOW, for example,

1 hour ago, Hexsel said:

Mauricio Hexsel

No issues here, all works fine.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi