Sign in to follow this  
AOB

Death Valley

Just Did a fly around from L06 Furnace Creek to L09 Stove Pipe Wells. Fantastic scenery and great clouds on a clear day. Doesn't get much better than this :cool: 

1 minute ago, AOB said:

Just Did a fly around from L06 Furnace Creek to L09 Stove Pipe Wells. Fantastic scenery and great clouds on a clear day. Doesn't get much better than this :cool: 

Come on AOB! You know the rules, show us some screenshots mate! :biggrin:

Yes I should. Where do they get saved to then? 

9 hours ago, A32xx said:

Come on AOB! You know the rules, show us some screenshots mate! :biggrin:

Be careful we just got in trouble for posting screenshots & video's. I wouldn't do it!

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

51 minutes ago, Learjet777 said:

Be careful we just got in trouble for posting screenshots & video's. I wouldn't do it!

Maybe posting screenshots in forums other than the screenshots forum?

I think you're relatively free to go nuts posting screenies in the appropriate forum.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

1 minute ago, scotchegg said:

Maybe posting screenshots in forums other than the screenshots forum?

I think you're relatively free to go nuts posting screenies in the appropriate forum.

Right I guess they have to be posted in the screenshot forum. I posted a link to a Youtube video, but I guess that counts as a screenshot too, not really sure. But I won't do it again!

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Yeah, they're keeping a tight reign on screenshot / video posting rules recently.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Gotta respect the AVSIM web site moderators over screenshots but just for a contrast check out

wingsofwar.org and the AAR reports that are posted there. That game is my other passion except it uses miniature planes rather that PC planes. Some of those reports are real graphical works of art!

I posted the screenshot rules in another topic in this forum but if you missed it, look at the top of the forums page and you will see  "Rules and Policies" heading. Click the little down arrow and you will find the rules.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals