Sign in to follow this  
gabejo

VA which allows Off Line Flying

Good day

And apologies if this has been answered. After a search I didn't find anything relevant to my needs. I would like to see if there are any VA's which allow you to fly off line, not using VATSIM, ACCARS etc. I used to fly for Frontier a while back and really enjoyed the option. 

Thanks

Gary 

British Airways Virtual, Scandinavian Virtual Airlines, Air Source, Air France Virtual, Royal Dutch Virtual, QVirtual (Qantas), Air Canada Virtual, and a whole bunch of others. I've found the majority don't require online flying. They may require that you have a Vatsim ID but that doesn't mean you have to fly with Vatsim. I don't.

NAX669.png

Intercity Airways allow you to fly offline but you need an active intercity connection in order for the flight to be logged

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Platinum Airways is by default offline, although several of our members fly via VATSIM or IVAO. We are the Open Skies airline, which means you fly the mission of choice with the aircraft of choice at the time of choice. That being said, we have a wide variety of suggestions, including, (vintage) military, cargo, a Destination of the Week, etc. Flight logging goes via a web form.

Atlantic Sun airways. is a great US VA with hubs at Denver, Orlando, Boston and Amsterdam Schiphol.  You can fly online of offline depending on your choice.  We have a very professional in-house ACARS. downloadable content, repaints for your most popular aircraft payware and freeware. We support FS2004, FSX and P3D (to some extend). Additionally, we are gradually releasing textures for aircraft designed for X-Plane (v10 / v11).

Atlantic Sun Airways has one mission... to provide pilots the most fun, realistic, and unique experience possible while maintaining a professional and entertaining environment. Atlantic Sun Airways believes that the most important person in the virtual aviation hobby is the pilot.

Come and see why I have been with them for almost 10 years!

Atlantic Sun Airways... 'Expect more'