killairbus

Buying and downloading another PMDG product without the OC

Recommended Posts

My OC was deleted after I tried to troubleshoot an update problem, and I can't reinstall it because it can't download "Product Modules."  

So I'm wondering, do I need to have the OC in order to buy and download another PMDG product and its expansion? Can I install both the product and expansion from the PMDG website?

 

-Angelo Busato

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Go to the PMDG website, log in, go to previous orders, and you should be able to download the installers from there, then run the installers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, killairbus said:

My OC was deleted after I tried to troubleshoot an update problem, and I can't reinstall it because it can't download "Product Modules."  

So I'm wondering, do I need to have the OC in order to buy and download another PMDG product and its expansion? Can I install both the product and expansion from the PMDG website?

The OC was deleted because something on your computer is preventing it from working properly, and I'm guessing that the same 'something' also deleted your OC.

You can certainly install our programs on your computer, but if some program is interfering that severely, I'd strongly suggest sorting out the issue of whatever is taking over your computer, first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

The OC was deleted because something on your computer is preventing it from working properly, and I'm guessing that the same 'something' also deleted your OC.

 

Oh sorry about the miscommunication, I deleted the OC after it couldn't update itself because it's unable to download "product modules." And I read on another topic that I should delete everything in the OC's directory and run the updater but it still didn't fix it and it cant complete its installation because it's still unable to download these "product modules.". 

 

-Angelo Busato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, killairbus said:

and it cant complete its installation because it's still unable to download these "product modules."

Something's interfering. I know you mentioned disabling your AV, but that really doesn't do much anymore. It's still running and messing with things.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now