Sign in to follow this  
killairbus

Buying and downloading another PMDG product without the OC

My OC was deleted after I tried to troubleshoot an update problem, and I can't reinstall it because it can't download "Product Modules."  

So I'm wondering, do I need to have the OC in order to buy and download another PMDG product and its expansion? Can I install both the product and expansion from the PMDG website?

-Angelo Busato

Go to the PMDG website, log in, go to previous orders, and you should be able to download the installers from there, then run the installers.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

8 minutes ago, killairbus said:

My OC was deleted after I tried to troubleshoot an update problem, and I can't reinstall it because it can't download "Product Modules."  

So I'm wondering, do I need to have the OC in order to buy and download another PMDG product and its expansion? Can I install both the product and expansion from the PMDG website?

The OC was deleted because something on your computer is preventing it from working properly, and I'm guessing that the same 'something' also deleted your OC.

You can certainly install our programs on your computer, but if some program is interfering that severely, I'd strongly suggest sorting out the issue of whatever is taking over your computer, first.

Kyle Rodgers

18 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

The OC was deleted because something on your computer is preventing it from working properly, and I'm guessing that the same 'something' also deleted your OC.

Oh sorry about the miscommunication, I deleted the OC after it couldn't update itself because it's unable to download "product modules." And I read on another topic that I should delete everything in the OC's directory and run the updater but it still didn't fix it and it cant complete its installation because it's still unable to download these "product modules.". 

-Angelo Busato

59 minutes ago, killairbus said:

and it cant complete its installation because it's still unable to download these "product modules."

Something's interfering. I know you mentioned disabling your AV, but that really doesn't do much anymore. It's still running and messing with things.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers