Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Rex Texture Direct w/Softclouds

2 minutes ago, rstough said:

Updates through the REX application itself or the manual updates from our support forum will overwrite what is in the main folder with the latest key files.  Not need to uninstall the original version already installed.

If you want the full version you will need to do that from the store you purchased from and you will need to uninstall the older version first.

Thanks.  

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I have REX TD with SC already installed for P3D 3.4 but will want to have it for P3Dv4 too. Does the update via the internal tool will allows it to also run for P3Dv4 ?

Mike

I installed the textures and found them a big improvement over default.  This video I did shows v4 with the rex textures; I only changed the airport textures; sky's etc are default. Helps make default strips ok until more sceneries come out for it.  

Simon

We just released the update for REX Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds - Enhanced Edition now:

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45532-rex-4-texture-direct-wsoft-clouds-enhanced-edition-upgrade/

The full version and soft clouds integration will not be available until Tuesday.

• Upvote 4

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

4 hours ago, rstough said:

We just released the update for REX Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds - Enhanced Edition now:

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45532-rex-4-texture-direct-wsoft-clouds-enhanced-edition-upgrade/

The full version and soft clouds integration will not be available until Tuesday.

Hello rstough

updates does not seems to work. i don't see the soft cloud in REX texture direct GUI after update

5ed6ea414465b697ce8c163db2d43858e4c23eaa

Think that's something on your end. I just updated and I'm seeing them;

AsKT5NG.jpg

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

REX 4 - TEXTURE DIRECT W/SOFT CLOUDS - ENHANCED EDITION UPGRADE,please what is the difference between this and the version that will be released Tuesday

Peter

2 hours ago, wizzards said:

REX 4 - TEXTURE DIRECT W/SOFT CLOUDS - ENHANCED EDITION UPGRADE,please what is the difference between this and the version that will be released Tuesday

Peter

I think its upgrade available under application, and version that will be released Tuesday will be full installer.

Finally here! So much better than ENVTEX. Wish I had waited for this.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

11 hours ago, rstough said:

downloading now. 1.2 GBs/ 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

This is certainly one of the best addons you can get for p3d v4.

What REX4 does for the water and what soft clouds do for wispy clouds is remarkable.

No more black water everywhere I fly.

Thank you REX team.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

12 hours ago, rstough said:

Thank you very much!

12 hours ago, rstough said:

Thanks. I have just updated TD with SC by using the integrated Update function of the REX application. Installer was downloaded and installation went without problems. Could immediately apply my backuped theme set into P3D V4, and the sim heaven looks great again.

Great textures! Long waiting now has an end...

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Is it possible to use Full Dynamic mode to get dynamic clouds in ASCA with REX4 TD+SC? I mean can we use the dynamic clouds in ASCA along with REX4 for other textures, such as waves, sun, sky colors, airport, lighting, etc? 

I would like to use REX4 for all other textures and use ASCA for the dynamic clouds.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU