Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Rex Texture Direct w/Softclouds

Yup - then you're good to go!

Enjoy.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Boy I'm back being a REXer.  Doing the same (using ASCA clouds and dynamic mode) and REX's textures for everything else and it is fabulous using Adamski_NZ's presets with the REX sky textures.  Can't say enough how great his PTA preset of his is.  It's the only one I've found that gives a true daylight feel with bright ground textures without over saturating the clouds.  Others (no name dropping here:biggrin:) just seem so dark and over exposed like I'm flying in some renaissance oil painting.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, gregda said:

Boy I'm back being a REXer.  Doing the same (using ASCA clouds and dynamic mode) and REX's textures for everything else and it is fabulous using Adamski_NZ's presets with the REX sky textures.  Can't say enough how great his PTA preset of his is.  It's the only one I've found that gives a true daylight feel with bright ground textures without over saturating the clouds.  Others (no name dropping here:biggrin:) just seem so dark and over exposed like I'm flying in some renaissance oil painting.

Are u using Adam's latest preset? Thanks.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

I only fly into payware sceneries, I have Active Sky for P3Dv4 and ASCA.  Do I need REX texture direct?  From what I can see I can improve the water textures, airport textures (only for default airports I assume) using Rex TD.  Everything else is covered with Active Sky and ASCA???

Thomas Derbyshire

I am not sure if this has been posted.

Rex4 Texture Direct w/ soft clouds enhanced update and full version are out.

• Upvote 3

Hi 

I have downloaded and installed  Rex 4 Textures 'Enhanced'

Can you tell me if there is going to be a new Soft Clouds 'Enhanced' version too?

Cheers 

Paul

There is, it's been out for a couple of weeks now.

If you've still got it installed there should be an update available, or you can download the new version from wherever you originally purchased it.

9 hours ago, Paul_ said:

Hi 

I have downloaded and installed  Rex 4 Textures 'Enhanced'

Can you tell me if there is going to be a new Soft Clouds 'Enhanced' version too?

Cheers 

Paul

Hi Paul, there is not going to be an updated Soft Clouds package by itself. However, if you own Soft Clouds and have it integrated into Texture Direct there is an update, and that update is rather unique in that we have offered new textures that are a hybrid-style of soft and detailed. They are pretty cool. 

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com