Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

FlyTampa Boston

Is FlyTampa Boston compatible with v4?  I have been having trouble getting it installed.  I've gotten Toronto and Midway in V4, but not Boston.  If it is, can someone point me in the right direction for installation?   Thanks

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Cool.  Thanks!

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

It sure is compatible. I run it all the time.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

How did you get it into v4?

1 hour ago, Zimmerbz said:

How did you get it into v4?

Most likely he used the migration tool, I own it also but haven't fired it up since purchasing V4.

Hello friends,

No Migration Tool, and please, PLEASE stay away from ever using it.

The way I got it to work was pretty simple. Install to a dummy location, and use the P3D Addon Organizer to enable to the scenery and that's it.  Note that you'll also have to manually place the AFCAD that goes into the Scenery/Global/Scenery folder.

Now I just updated the P3DV4 Client from the original to the updated one and the ground markings no longer show up. 

So I switched to an excellent FS9 freeware version (that will blow your mind - it's that good) and everything works great!  LINK  

Again, install to a dummy folder and add this using the P3D Addon Organizer.

Happy flying.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.