Sign in to follow this  
Rivet

IPACS Foum broken

I tried to become a member of the iPacs forum early yesterday. I went through the membership process and at the end all was well and it noted that I would be contacted on final approval. I went into the site and I saw I was listed as a member and I could see my profile but I did not have access to create a message. I returned a couple of times that day and it listed me as a member who was online. I never did hear back from them and today I went to the site and I am no longer listed as a member. Very disappointing - anyone know what is going on? Thanks

P.S. I did try and login again but it said that I did not exist in their database

What is the screen name that you used for the forum? 

We had a spam attack and you may have been caught up in a banning spree by myself.

I'll personally look into this for you. If anything you were possibly banned by accident.

We will welcome you with open arms.

Jeff (IPACS)