Sign in to follow this  
R Smith

Fueling issue.

Hi guys.

Having a serious problem with my 777, the fuel load will on occation bug when ever I try and alter the fuel load.

Today I wanted to reduce fuel load to 50% so I normally set it to 50% and select the lsk button next to the fuel percentage in the FMC and normally it works but recently it just reduces the fuel load to a minimal amount instead I:E 10.0 lbs in each tank despite the FMC still saying it's at 100%, also selecting the long range lsk to attempt to put fuel back it won't work atall.

I used the search window but i've not been able to find anything that relates, any ideas?

Richard Smith.

Richard Smith

Hi Richard,

Have you recently updated your T7 ? If so, as per instructions, delete all saved panel states from previous versions and start from scratch, this should solve the problem.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Ah I didn't know that I'll take a look thanks. :)

Richard Smith

When you say start from scratch do you mean reinstall?

Richard Smith

On 20/08/2017 at 6:00 AM, R Smith said:

When you say start from scratch do you mean reinstall?

No he means start with the default panel state (engines running etc.)