Sign in to follow this  
molleh

Save & load flight problem

I'm having an issue with the QotS II where it's not reloading a saved flight properly. The save action appears to go OK (the FSX .flt file saves fine, and the associated panel state files in the PMDG\747 folder are created) but when I load the flight in FSX, the aircraft loads in the standard default state. Interestingly enough, I also have the P3D v4 version installed, which does load a saved flight just fine. Also, other FSX save & loads with other aircraft (such as MD-11) do work fine. edit: Forgot to add that I can go into the FMC after the flight loads and load the panel state manually, but of course that can get pretty hairy trying to do that when the AP loads disco'd etc. etc. In P3D, it loads the panel state automatically along with the P3D load.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Molly Norris

11 hours ago, molleh said:

I'm having an issue with the QotS II where it's not reloading a saved flight properly. The save action appears to go OK (the FSX .flt file saves fine, and the associated panel state files in the PMDG\747 folder are created) but when I load the flight in FSX, the aircraft loads in the standard default state. Interestingly enough, I also have the P3D v4 version installed, which does load a saved flight just fine. Also, other FSX save & loads with other aircraft (such as MD-11) do work fine. edit: Forgot to add that I can go into the FMC after the flight loads and load the panel state manually, but of course that can get pretty hairy trying to do that when the AP loads disco'd etc. etc. In P3D, it loads the panel state automatically along with the P3D load.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Molly Norris

Make sure you're running the sim as admin (right click, run as admin)

I am. I also tried removing all add ons (FSUIPC, ASN, AISmooth) in case it was some kind of interference, no change.

Molly Norris